Looking for Rahat Indori: Age, Death and Wife. Children, Familie, Biography & Much More. Read through this article.
|Profession||Poet, Lyricist, Pedagogist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters- 170 cm
In meters 1.70 m
Feet Inches 5’ 7”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper (semi-bald)|
|Date of birth||1. January 1950 (Sunday).|
|The birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Date of death||11 August 2020, Tuesday|
|Time to die||5.15 pm India Today|
|The Place of Death||Aurobindo Hospital, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest after being positive tested for Coronavirus (novel) India Today|
|Age as at death||70 years|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Schools||Nutan School Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Islamia Karimia College (ikdc) Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Barkatullah University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Bhoj university, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Education Qualification||MA in Urdu Literature, Barkatullah University Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, 1975
In 1985, Ph.D. in Urdu Literature at the Bhoj University of Madhya Pradesh
|Families||FatherRafatullah Qureshi, a worker in a cloth mill
Mother– Maqbool Un Nisa Begum
|Hobbies||Art, Painting and Travel|
|Your Favorite Sport||Hockey or Football|
|Affairs and Girls|
Rahat Indori’s Lesser-Known Facts
- Was Rahat Indori a smoker: Yes
- Did Rahat Indori drink alcohol:? Yes
- He is the son of a worker at a textile mill in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- His parents were his fourth child.
- In 1972, at 19 years old, he recited his first poem.
- His talents were evident in his studies as well as in sport. In both high school and college, he was the head of the hockey and football teams.
- In 1973, his degree was awarded. He spent the next 10 years confused. He did nothing during that period and used to wander hither and thither. After being persuaded by friends, he continued his post-graduation studies in Urdu Literature. He graduated with a Gold Medal.
- He was given an offer to teach at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. He was required to hold a Ph.D. to teach there so he did a PhD in Urdu Literature. He was a professor there. for 16 years. Later, more than hundreds of students did a Ph.D. under his guidance.
- Prior to his transition to poetry, he was an artist and had even begun painting commercially before turning to poetry. He used to paint Bollywood Film’s posters and banners. He was still designing the covers of his books at the very end of life.
- More than 11 Bollywood movies, including Blockbuster Munna Bhai MBBS featured his lyrics.
- He wrote poetry in a simple & lucid language.
- His couplets were often recited in an expressive manner.
- His poetry was admired in India as well as worldwide. He had also traveled to other countries to read his poems.
- On 11 August 2020, Mr. Indori died of COVID-19-related complications at Indore’s Aurobindo Hospital. Many of Indori’s couplets are relevant after his passing:
ये हादसा तो किसी दिन गुजरने वाला था, मैं बच भी जाता तो इक रोज मरने वाला था।”
- He was heavily trolling on social media after his passing. for He had made a derogatory use of one his couplets against Atal Bihari, former Indian Prime Minister. It read:
निकाह किया नहीं, तो फिर यह मर्द कैसा ? घुटनों से काम लिया ही नहीं, तो फिर दर्द कैसा?”
2001: AB Vajpayee had a knee rplcmnt operation.
Every since the GREAT Urdu poet @rahatindori Claiming his shaayri 2b Worth CRORES, he kept on reciting the disgusting couplet about Vajpayees manhood jst because he was an Hindu bachelor for life.
— Neta Ji (@AapGhumaKeLeLo_) August 11, 2020