Looking for Ragini Dwivedi Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Beauty Pageants Height||in centimeters– 173 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Make your debut||Film, Kannada (Actor): Veera Madakari (2009)
Film, Malayalam. Kandahar (2010)
Tamil film (actor) Ariyaan (2012)
Film, Telugu (Actor): Janda Pai Kapiraju (2015)
Film, Hindi (Guest Appearance): R… Rajkumar (2013)
|Date of Birth||Thursday, 24 May 1990|
|Age as of 2020||30 years|
|School||Delhi Public School, Bangalore|
|College/University||Indo Asian Academy, Bengaluru|
|Higher Education||Mass Communication and Journalism Graduation The Tribune|
|Hobbies||Listening to and Cooking|
|There is a controversy||Ragini Dwivedi and her ex-boyfriend Ravi Shankar were both arrested by Bengaluru’s Central Crime Branch (CCB). for Her involvement in drug trade in Kannada’s film industry. Ragini received a notice on 2 September 2020 to make herself available at the CCB. A team of lawyers was sent by Ragini to the CCB offices and she requested that they extend their time. Following a court order, a team from the CCB went to her house and searched it. She was later arrested. Hindustan Times The police extended her custody for Three days starting on September 11, 2020. News 18|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Ravi Shankar Zee5
• Shivaprakash (Real Estate Businessman) Asianet News
|Parents||FatherRakesh Kumar Daivedi is a colonel in India’s Army.
Mother– Rohini Dwivedi
|Siblings||Brother– Rudraksh Dwivedi (Fashion Designer)
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Ragini Dwivedi
- Ragini Daivedi (Indian actress) is well-known. She has mostly worked in Kannada movies.
- She is Pyare Lal Dwivedi’s granddaughter. He was a railway guard at Rewari in Haryana.
- She stated that she would like to work in an IAS office or IPS office.
I was the team captain. Basketball was my forte, as well as horse riding. Basketball was my sport. In swimming, I took part. Amitabhji was a wonderful person and I was delighted to have his appreciation for my work. When I mentioned the many Kannada films that I have acted in, he congratulated my work. He said it is a laudable achievement.”
- Prasad Bidapa, an Indian fashion designer in 2008 saw her and asked her to model.
- Later she was seen on the ramp at several fashion events, such as Sri Lanka Fashion Week or Lakme Fashion Week.
- As a model, she has been successful for The ace Indian fashion designers include Rohit Bal and Tarun Tahiliani as well Ritu Kumar and Sabyasachi Mokherjee.
- Ragini has participated in various beauty pageants, like ‘Femina Miss India’ (2008) in which she was declared first runner-up and ‘Pantaloons Femina Miss India’ (2009) in which she won Richfeel Miss Beautiful Hair title.
- In films in different languages like Kannada and Malayalam as well as Tamil and Telugu, she has been an actor.
- Some of her popular films are ‘Gokula’ (2009), ‘Shankar IPS’ (2010), ‘Kanchana’ (2011), ‘Face2Face’ (2012), ‘Victory’ (2013), ‘Ragini IPS’ (2014), ‘Nimirndhu Nil’ (2014), and ‘Kichchu’ (2018).
- As an endorser, she was employed in 2011. for Nandini Milk, a product of Karnataka Milk Federation.
- Ragini has a fan club that is named after her and Kushboo. Ragini revealed that she spoke to Ragini in an interview.
There are already many fan pages for me on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. My followers will be interacted with as well. But these registered and official fans association will help me to have direct conversation with my fans.”
- In 2015, she was the brand ambassador for Times Asia Wedding Fair. Hubballi Dharwad Municipal Corporation. for Clean City Campaign under Swachh Bharat Programme, Rotary District 3190 Environment Project Rotary Avani.
- At the India Leadership Conclave, Mumbai in 2015 she was named the Most Promising Indian Cinema Face.
- Her passion for animals is evident and she loves spending time with Teddy and Mercury, her two dogs.
- She’s worked with various social service programs. Her work experience includes: for People living in slums also helped those who were most vulnerable during the COVID-19 Pandemic of 2020.
- She is passionate about cooking, and shares many vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes on Instagram.
- In 2019, she ran as a candidate for The BJP in Karanataka
- She’s been featured on covers of a number of renowned magazines.