Looking for Pushpika De Silva Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Famous for||Miss Sri Lanka World 2011 Winner
Winner: Mrs Sri Lanka World 2021
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 182cm
In meters– 1.82 m
in feet & inches– 6′
|The approximate weight||in kilogramsMaximum 60kg
in poundsWeight: 140 lb
|Measuring Figures (approx.||34-26-35|
|Date of birth||Monday, 2 October 1989|
|Age as of 2021||31 years|
|The birthplace||Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka|
|Hometown||Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka|
|Food habits||Non-Vegetarian Instagram
|Political Inclination||Sri Lanka Freedom Party Facebook|
|Hobbies||Gardening, Dancing, Singing|
|The Controversy||Pushpika De Silva won Mrs Sri Lanka 2020. Caroline Jurie (Mrs World 2020) announced shortly after she had finished her singing that the winner must be married. Pushpika ran to her and took the crown off of her head immediately after she made the announcement. Pushpika was unable to do anything and ran off the stage in tears. India Today|
|Relationships & More|
|Wedding Date||January 2016,|
|Husband/Spouse||Thilanka dabarera (Commercial Pilot and Businessman).
He is the sole child of his parents.
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Pushpika de Silva
- Pushpika de Silva, a Sri Lankan model, has been awarded the title of Miss Sri Lanka 2011, and Mrs Sri Lanka World 2021. Pushpika De Silva has won Miss Sri Lanka 2011 and Miss Sri Lanka World 2021. Her participation in the Top Model of the World Pageant competition in 2013 was also an honor.
- Pushpika has become a popular social media influencer. She posts regular content about beauty and travel on social media.
- Since she was young she loved to model. It was her favorite thing to do, and she loved matching the outfits of her sister eight years older. She was fascinated by beauty products. At such a young age, she was not attracted to beauty products.
- She began modeling in 2008 and has participated in numerous shows.
- Pushpika, 2009: She was keen to register for the Miss Sri Lanka contest, but her father didn’t approve of it as according to him she was too young to participate in this contest.
- She was finally allowed to take part in Miss Sri Lanka 2010 contest. Although she was in the top 5, her content did not reach finals. Pushpika didn’t sit still. this She was defeated again and registered her defeat for the 2011 contest and won the title of Miss Sri Lanka 2011.