Looking for Pratibha Verma (IAS Topper) Age, Family, Caste, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Beloved For||Obtaining the 3rd position in 2019 UPSC Examination|
|Date of birth||Year: 1993|
|Age as of 2020||27 years|
|Place of Birth||Village Manpur in Sarpatha Thana Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Village Manpur. Sarpatha Thana. Jaunpur. Uttar Pradesh|
|High School||• Raj Saraswati Bal Vidya Mandir, Sultanpur (2008-batch) (High School)
• Kamla Nehru Institute of Child Education, Sultanpur (2010-batch) (Intermediate)
|College/University||IIT Delhi (B.Tech. in Engineering Physics) (2010-2014)|
|Higher Education||B.Tech. in Engineering Physics (IIT Delhi)|
|Caste||Yadav Shubhra Ranjan IAS|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Parents||Father– Sudhansh Verma (Teacher)
Mother– Usha Verma (Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother(s)– Sudhir Verma (Engineer) & Abhishek Verma (Engineering Student)
SisterPriyanka verma (Medical Students)
Pratibha Verma: Some less-known facts
- Pratibha Verma was an Indian civil servant and earned the third rank on the UPSC CSE 2019.
- Pratibha is from a middle-class household; her caste falls within the Other Backward Class (OBC) category. cseplus.nic.in
- Pratibha topped 2008 UP Board High School Examination for She was 10th in her class and she received the third rank of the state.
- Additionally, she was a topper in CBSE’s 12th board exam.
- She was an engineer at IIT Delhi and worked as a volunteer while she studied. for an NGO “Vidya” working for The education, empowerment, transformation and promotion of children, youth, and women who are less fortunate through micro-level intervention. LinkedIn
- She was part of the National Service Scheme from 2010-2012; a program run by central government that aims to inculcate social welfare among students and provide service to the community.
- She was involved in many extracurricular activities at college. These included dance and drama, street play, stage play, and movie making. LinkedIn
- After her graduation, she worked at Vodafone India as Assistant Manager of IT from June 2015 to March 2016, thereafter; she was promoted to Deputy Manager of IT and worked at the position for 3 months before quitting in July 2016.
- As a Forest Officer (Probationer), she joined Indian Forest Service (IFoS), in August 2019. She worked there until December 2019.
- In December 2019, she started serving in Indian Revenue Service (IRS) as an Income Tax Officer on probation. She quit from the post in August 2020, after clearing the UPSC CSE 2019.
- Below is an entertaining video on the life of Pratibha Verma.