Looking for Prateek Kuhad Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Artist, Singer, Songwriter, and Musician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Start||EP (Extended play): Raat Raazi (2013)
Full-Length Album: In Tokens & Charms (2015)
Bollywood: “Kho Gaye Hai Kahan” from the movie “Baar Baar Dekho” (2016)
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• Indian Indie Album of the Year 2019 by iTunes and Spotify: Top Indian Indie Hits for Album “Cold/Mess”.
• Radio City Freedom Awards – Best Pop Artist in 2018
• MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA) – Best India Act in 2016
• Indie Album of the Year 2015 by iTunes for the album “In Tokens & Charms”
|Date of Birth||23.03.90 (Friday).|
|Age in 2019.||29 years|
|Place of Birth||Jaipur and Rajasthan|
|Hometown||Jaipur and Rajasthan|
|School||Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya, Jaipur|
|College/University||New York University’s College of Arts & Science|
|Higher Education||Double major in Economics and Mathematics|
|Hobbies||Write, Photography, Poetry, and Reading Poems.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Niharika Thakur (Doctor)
|Parents||Father– No name known (Lawyer).
MotherName Not Known (Teacher).
|Singer(s)||Lucky AliElliott Smith|
|Poet(s)||Gulzar, Javed AkhtarAmrita Pratim|
|Poem||Dylan Thomas: “Do not let your guard down into the good night.”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prateek Kuhad
- Prateek Kuhad was raised listening to Bollywood music on Radio and TV. He also listened to his parent’s favourite artists- Harry Belafonte and Cliff Richards, also listened to his sister’s favourite bands Pink Floyd, Nirvana, and Pearl Jam. He was influenced by all of his parents to be interested in music.
- Kuhad began learning guitar at the tender age of 16 but he quit after only a few months. His band was also active and he wrote songs, but that was it. for the fun; as he didn’t have a plan on pursuing music as his career.
- He moved to New York after completing his education. for More studies. There, he was introduced to the American singer-songwriter, Elliott Smith, who inspired him. His music and lyrics were also influenced by Indian Folk Music.
- He graduated from college and worked in New York as an economic consultant. There he worked for several years. for He realized after four-to five months that he didn’t want to work for the company. for He would live the rest of their lives. In 2013, he returned to India and began to compose his music.
- Prateek is an artist and writer who works independently. for Films and advertisements. He makes both Hindi and English songs.
- He’s performed on international tours throughout India as well as in other countries, such Canada or the United States.
- He has also performed at South by Southwest’s Music Festival alongside the artists like Alt-J and Mike Posner.
- Many magazines, including GQ or Hindustan Times Brunch, have featured him on their cover pages.
- For 2019, Barack Obama posted his favourite music of 2019 on his social media account, which included Prateek’s album “Cold/Mess.” Sharing his feelings, Prateek, on his Instagram account, wrote-
This just happened and I don’t think I’ll sleep tonight. This is totally freaking me out. He must have been so cold. I didn’t think 2019 could’ve gotten better, but damn was I wrong. What an honour.”