Looking for Pooja Father, Age, Boyfriend and Family of Pooja. Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 163 cm
In meters– 1.63m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Make your debut||Film: Veergati (1996) as Pooja
|Date of birth||5. January 1974 (Saturday).|
|Age as of 2020||46 Years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing & Watching Movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name is not yet known|
Mother– Neerja Dadwal
Sister(s)Drishti Dadwal & Antra Dadwal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pooja Dadwal
- Pooja made her acting debut with the film “Veergati” (1995) starring Salman Khan and Atul Agnihotri. Poor choices in movies led to Pooja’s career decline. After ‘Veergati,’ she acted in films like Inteqam (2001), Dabdaba (2002), Jeene Nahin Doongi (2002), Sindoor Ki Saugandh (2002), and Hindustan (2004); all of them were a huge failure at the box office.
- She was last seen acting in the Zee TV’s serial “Gharana” and bid a farewell to her acting career to focus on her family.
- After giving up acting, Pooja moved to the USA, where her job was at a gasoline station. Pooja then returned to India, where she managed a Goa casino.
- While she was still working in Goa she contracted tuberculosis. Learning of the news, Pooja’s husband, and her in-laws, abandoned her. Rajendra Singh is a close friend in the business and she considered him her godfather. Rajendra was able to save her by admitting her in a Sewri hospital, Mumbai, in 2018.
- These are the following this, she released a video on social media, asking financial and medical support from Salman Khan.
- Seeing her condition, Ravi Kishan who had acted with her in the film “Tumse Pyar Ho Gaya” (1997), sent acquaintance to provide Pooja with fruits and money for She was treated.
- She was losing confidence due to her illness until Salman Khan and his charity, Being Human, came to her rescue. She went to Goa after she was released from hospital. for rehabilitation.
- To make a living, she began to teach tuition in Goa. She decided to return to acting during her time in Goa and moved to Mumbai to start a tiffin business to make her day.
- Hearing her story, Director Surinder Singh contacted Pooja and offered her to act in his short film “Shukrana Guru Nanak Dev Ji Ka” (2020).
- Pooja thanks Salman Khan for his support throughout her difficult medical situation. Salman was a big part of her life, Pooja said.
I have always had him as a friend, both physically and spiritually. He is a friend and I would love to be with him. You have heard it all. this Many times I have worshipped Salman Khan. It would be a pleasure to do business with him once again.
- She is the brand ambassador of the book “Safalta Bachchon Ka Khel” by Vikas Jolly. Based on 15 real stories, the book was written.