Looking for Pawan Ruia (Industrialist), Age, Wife. Children. Family. Biography. Read through this article.
|The Famous for||The Sick Units Can Be Turned Around|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of birth||10 December 1958 (Tuesday).|
|Age as of 2019||61 Years|
|The birthplace||Samastipur, Bihar|
|College/University||• St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
• University of Calcutta
|Higher Education||• CA
• Degree in Law
• PhD in Management
|Hobbies||Reading books, listening to music|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son– Raghav Ruia
• Pallavi Ruia Dutt
• Sakschi Ruia
• Radika Ruia
|Parents||FatherShri Shyamlal Ruia –
MotherParamatma Devi Ruia
|Siblings||Brother– Deepak Kumar Ruia
• Durga Saraf
• Asha Kumari
• Vibha Bajaria
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Pawan Ruia
- Shyamlal Ruia was his father. His father was an industry worker.
- One of his childhood memories was that he inherited the entrepreneurial skills from his father.
- He graduated from St. Xavier’s College, University of Calcutta. After his graduation, he received his LL.B. University of Calcutta.
- Also, he has degrees in Charted Accountancy (Cost Accountancy), and Company Secretaryship.
- He laid the foundation for Ruia Group in 1993.
- In 2003, Ruia Group took over 225-year-old PSU Jessop & Co and entered Heavy Engineering & Infrastructure sector. Jessop started making good profits.
- Jessop serves various clients, for instance, Indian Railways, Defence Services, BSL, BSP, DSP, Kolkata/Haldia Port etc.
- Pawan Ruia, the chairman of Raghav Industries Ltd. was appointed in 2003.
- Ruia Group purchased the Tyre Majors Dunlop India Ltd. & Falcon Tyres Ltd.