Looking for Parul Yadav Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Producer, Interior Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 165cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut||Film in Tamil The Dreams of a Child (2004)
Film (Malayalam), Krithyam, 2005
Film (Kannada): Govindaya Namaha (2012)
TV: Bhagyavidhaata (2009)
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• Suvarna Award for Lux Glamour Icon 2013
• South Indian International Movie Award for Best Female Debutant for the film ‘Govindaya Namaha’ (2013)
• Bangalore Times Best Newcomer Award for the film ‘Govindaya Namaha’ (2013)
• South Indian International Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress for the film ‘Bachchan’ (2014)
• Santosham Award for Best Supporting Actress for the film ‘Bachchan’ (2014)
• South Scope Rising Sensation of the Year Award (2016)
• Filmfare Award (South) for Best Actress for the film ‘Aatagara’ (2016)
• IIFA for Best Actress for the film ‘Killing Veerapan’ (2017)
• SIIMA for Kannada is the Best Actress. for the film ‘Killing Veerappan’ (2017)
|Date of birth||5 June 1989 (Monday)|
|Age as of 2020||32 years|
|The birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shashank (Kannada Film Director; Rumoured)
Sister(s)– Hetal Yadav, Sheetal Yadav
|Food||Salad made with vegetables and balsamic vinegar|
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar, Sudeep, Puneeth Rajkumar, Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut|
|Film director||Pawan Wadeyar|
|Musician(s)||Adele, Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez|
Parul Yadav: Some less-known facts
- Does Parul Yadav drink alcohol?Parul Yadav is a licensed alcoholic
- Parul was the son of a Mumbai middle-class family.
- Acting was a passion that she developed from an early age.
- Parul began modelling for Fashion brands while she was at college
- Parul was approached by a filmmaker to offer her an advertisement during one of the fashion shows. for Chocolate brand.
- Parul stepped into the world of acting in 2004 with the Tamil film “Dreams.”
- Subsequently, she made her Malayalam film debut with “Krithyam” (2005) and Kannada film debut with “Bandhu Balaga” (2012).
- She has also featured in Star Plus’ comedy reality show “Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala.”
- In 2012, Parul earned huge popularity by appearing in the Kannada film “Govindaya Namaha.”
- She has also featured in films like “Nandeesha,” “Bachchan,” “Shravani Subramanya,” “Shivajinagara,” “Killing Veerappan,” and “Jessie.”
- She is an actress and an interior designer. In Mumbai, she owns an interior design firm.
- Parul loves dogs so Pluto is his pet dog.
- She’s a keen fitness fan and regularly visits the gym.
- At 5.30 pm, she was attacked near her Mumbai apartment by a group of stray dog scouts. She was walking her dog at the time. for a walk; she suffered serious injuries on her face, hands, legs, neck, and head while trying to protect her pet from stray dogs’ attack.