Looking for Parmeet Setti Height, Weight and Age. Read through this article.
|Nickname||Bittu India Forums|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Director and Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut||Film, Actor: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
TV, Actor: Dastaan (1995)
Film, Director: Badmaash Company (2010)
|Date of birth||14. October 1961, Saturday|
|Age in 2020||58 years|
|Place of Birth||Punjab|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics Mumbai
• Sydenham College, Mumbai Facebook
|Caste||Punjabi Khatri Hindustan Times Wikipedia|
|Food habits||Non-Vegetarian India Forums|
|Address(es)||• G/426, Anjali Apartment, Seven Bungalows, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400061
• A Bungalow in Madh Island, Mumbai
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Archana Puran Sing (Actor, TV Presenter).|
|Wedding Date||30 June 1991 (Sunday) Bollywood Shaadis
30 June 1992 (Tuesday) International Business Times
|Wife/Spouse||Archana Puran Singh
|Children||Son– Aaryamann Sethi and Ayushmaan Sethi
|Parents||FatherJagjit Singh Sethi
|Food||Baigan Ka Bhartha Paalak Rajma|
|Culinary||Indian and Italian|
|Restaurants||Four Seasons New York Scalini is an Italian Restaurant in London. Zikr in Oshiwara. Casalinga. Juhu|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parmeet Sethi
- Does Parmeet Sethi drink alcohol?:
- He was born in a Punjabi family and is the cousin of the Indian TV actress, Niki Aneja Walia.
- Parmeet met Archana for the first time at a friend’s party. In their first encounter, he immediately fell in love with her and they quickly became good friends. Archana was still in the post-marital phase and was not prepared to enter into a new relationship. He fell in love later on and she began to live with him. The couple got married in June 1992 after four years of living together. Parmeet’s parents were not happy at the beginning with their marriage as Parmeet was seven years younger to him and Archana was a divorcee.
- Parmeet, in an interview about Archana, stated that
I found it a very attractive sight. Archana won me over with her grace and beauty. It was Archana’s truthful nature and complete transparency of thought that attracted me.”
- In an interview, he spoke about his marital status and said:
Each relationship begins with friendship. Friendship starts with trust. One partner can put the other in danger if they don’t trust each other. this There is no trust in honesty and there is no honesty. It was a live-in relationship. for We were married for four years and then we didn’t announce it until we got married. for another four years because it didn’t really matter to us. The label marriage is given to a relationship. This is actually love. It shows that two persons are now exclusively one. Both of us supported each other in our decision to live together. Maybe we wouldn’t have married, but to give our children an identity, we thought of tying the knot. However, we still remain the best of friends even today.”
- He has acted in various Bollywood films like ‘Diljale’ (1996), ‘Dhadkan’ (2000), ‘Om Jai Jagadish’ (2002), ‘Lakshya’ (2004), ‘Baabul’ (2006), ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ (2015), and ‘Rustom’ (2016). He shared his story about his acting career with us in an interview.
Bad films were signed and then they vanished without a trace. I didn’t want to anything less than the best and nothing came my way.” Today things are different. “I don’t want to be unhappy by thinking of what could have happened had I done this Or you haven’t done this. And I don’t have delusions of grandeur either. I am out to do my best and continue to learn and unlearn throughout.”
- He has worked as a director in the TV serials like ‘Sumit Sambhal Lega’ (2015) and ‘Har Mard Ka Dard’ (2017).
- He has also acted in many Hindi TV serials like ‘Dastaan’ (1995), ‘Kurukshetra’ (1997), ‘Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin’ (2003), ‘Saara Akaash’ (2004), ‘Detective Omkar Nath’ (D.O.N.) (2006), ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki’ (2017), and ‘My Name Ijj Lakhan’ (2019).
- Parmeet, along with Archana, participated in the celebrity couple dance reality show, ‘Nach Baliye’ in 2005.
- In 2006, he hosted the TV dance reality show, ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.’
- He has also appeared in the Hindi web-series, ‘Special OPS’ and ‘Hundred’ in 2020.
- He enjoys playing tennis in his spare time.
- He is close friends with Shilpa Agnihotri, and Apurva Adgatri, both Indian TV actresses.
- Archana claimed in an interview Parmeet is the more romantic of them both. Parmeet would bring Parmeet three roses each day when they were together. for her.