Looking for Paras Kalnawat Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Paras Bhushan Kalnawat|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Model|
|A Famous Role||‘Sanjay Prince’ in the TV serial, “Meri Durga” (2017)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 187cm
In meters1.87 M
in feet & inches– 6’ 2”
|Eye colour||Hazel Grey|
|Make your debut||TV: Meri Durga (2017)
Web Series Dil Hi Toh Hai Season 2 – 2019
|Nomination||‘Digital Debut of the Year’ for the web series “Dil Hi Toh Hai” (2019)
|Date of birth||9th November 1996, Saturday|
|Age in 2020||24 years|
|The birthplace||Bhandara in Maharashtra (India)|
|Hometown||Bhandara in Maharashtra (India)|
|School||His schooling was done in Nagpur.|
|Caste||Brahmin Telly Chakkar|
|Hobbies||Writing and Gyming|
|Tattoo(s)||• On His Back: Wolf
• On His Right Ankle: His ex-girlfriend, Urfi’s name
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Urfi Javed, (actress).
|Parents||Father– Bhushan Kalnawat (Businessman)
|Siblings||Paras is the elder brother of one sister.
|Food||Salad, Waffle, Pizza|
|Actor(s)||Ranbir kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan|
|Colour(s)||Black, Red, or White|
|Itinerary for travelers||Paris and Kashmir|
|Restaurant||Salad Station Mumbai|
|Apparel Brand||Unter Armour|
|Film||Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016)|
|Cartoon||Tom & Jerry|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paras Kalnawat
- Paras Kalnawat, an Indian TV actor and model is Paras.
- He was born in a middle-class family in Bhandara, Maharashtra.
- From childhood, he longed to become an actor.
- Paras graduated from Nagpur.
- He was an active participant in school plays.
- Paras moved to Mumbai after completing 12th grade to pursue a career as an actor.
- While pursuing his graduation, Paras joined Terence Lewis‘ dance academy to learn dance.
- He has learnt acting from Barry John’s acting school.
- In 2016, Kalnawat participated in People’s Choice Award Max Elite Model Look competition. He won the title of Mr. Multimedia in the contest.
- His walk on Lakme Fashion Week’s ramp has been a success. for Many popular designers include Kunal Rawal and Monisha Jaisingh as well Manish Malhotra and Narendra Kumar.
- He is also a model. for Numerous television and print ads.
- Paras made his TV debut in 2017 with the TV serial, “Meri Durga.” He earned huge popularity for playing the role of ‘Sanjay Prince Ahlawat’ in the serial.
- Subsequently, he appeared in TV serials like “Mariam Khan: Reporting Live,” “Aye Zindagi,” “Kaun Hai?,” “Laal Ishq,” and “Anupamaa.”
- Paras has also featured in many web series like “Dil Hi Toh Hai 2,” “Ishq Aaj Kal,” and “Dil Hi Toh Hai 3.”
View this post on Instagram
Saza maut ki hi milegi, Par mujhe nahi… ? – Faraz Sheikh Ishq Aaj Kal Season 4 streaming tomorrow at 12am on @zee5premium . @puneett_chouksey #Actor #IshqAajKal #Season4 #Bingewatch #Zee5 #Zee5premium #India #Fight #Action #LastSeason #I #Me #Instagram #Igers #Instago #Instagood #Bestoftheday #Picoftheday #Photooftheday #Trailer #Mumbai #Resort #Paraskalnawat
- Kalnawat has even featured in the music video of the song, “Tere Naal Rehna.”
- Paras is a devotee Lord Ganesha.
- Terence Lewis is his mentor and he shares a strong bond.
- Paras enjoys working out and regularly visits the gym.
- In a handful of projects, he worked as a line producer with Aneta Patel, the director and actor.
- Kalnawat collects shoes, and has about 75 pairs.
- Paras is afraid of heights and water.
- Paras was shy from a young age. Paras never spoke to girls during school.
- Paras revealed in an interview that he wasn’t a party-person.