Looking for Pankaj Dheer Age, Height, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Film director, actor|
|A Famous Role||‘Karna’ in the Indian epic television series “Mahabharat” (1988)
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters120 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Eye colour||Light Brown|
|Make your debut||Film (Actors): Sookha (1983)
Film Director: Father Godfather of my Father (2014)
TV: Mahabharat (1988)
|Date of birth||Friday 9th November 1956|
|Age in 2019.||63 years|
|The birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Schools||St. Theresa’s High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||MMK College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|The Marriage Date||19 Oct 1976 (Tuesday).|
|Children||SonNikitin Dheer, Actor
|Parents||Father– C. L. Dheer (Film Director)
|Siblings||Brother– Satluj Dheer (Film Producer)
|The colour of the rainbow||Green|
|Destination for Travel||New York|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Pankaj Dheer
- Pankaj Dheer has been trained as an actor, filmmaker, and writer. As an assistant director, he has been associated with many well-known directors.
- C. L. Dheer was his mother and he was born in Mumbai to him.
- Pankaj aspired to be a director as a child. However, he bagged a role in the film “Sookha” and eventually became an actor.
- Dheer gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Karna” in the Indian epic TV series “Mahabharat.”
- Some of his popular films include “Saugandh,” “Sanam Bewafa,” “Sadak,” “Baadshah,” “Mr. Bond,” “Ikke Pe Ikka,” and “Ashaant.”
- He has also worked in TV serials like “Kanoon,” “Chandrakanta,” “Harischandra,” “Yug,” and “Sasural Simar Ka.”
- Pankaj owns a shooting studio named ‘Visage Studioz’.
- In 2010, he established an academy ‘Abbhinnay Acting Academy’ for aspiring actors; as a partner with his ‘Mahabharat’ co-star.
- In his professional career, he has been in more than 40 movies and television serials.
- Pankaj revealed in an interview that once he hit his chief assistant director for one of his movies; he bullied Pankaj, made him wait and used to make Pankaj wait for Many hours were spent on set of the movie, even after packing up.
- His daughter-in law is Kratika Sengar, a television actress.