Looking for Pandu Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||Actor, Comedian & Graphic Designer|
|The Famous for||The design of the logo for Tamil Nadu Tourism during the 1960s|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 177cm
In meters– 1.77 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Start||Tamil Film Karaiyellam Shenbagapoo (1981).
Tamil TV Dhinam Dhinam Deepavali (2007)
|The Last Film||Indha Nilai Maarum (Tamil) (2020)
|Date of birth||19 February 1947 (Wednesday).|
|Place of Birth||Komarapalayam Tamil Nadu|
|Date of Death||6 May 2023|
|Ort of death||Private hospital in Chennai|
|Age as at death||74 years|
|Death Cause||Covid-19 is a requirement India Today|
|College/University||• National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad|
|Education Qualification||• Post Graduation in Arts & Design
• Doctorate Degree in Arts & Design from France
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Married|
|Children||Son(s)– • Prabhu
|Siblings||BrotherIdichapuli (comic actor).|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Pandu
- Pandu, an Indian actor, was seen in comedy roles in over a hundred Tamil films. Kumudha, his wife, was also positive. for Covid-19 has been placed in the ICU.
- Pandu was a Tamil Nadu native. His elder brother Idichapuli Sevaraj was also an actor and comedian in Tamil cinema.
- After completing his education, Pandu decided to not attend college because the five-year course was too long. He took the entrance exam later. for Arts & Designs and cleared the exam with first class. He received a government scholarship and pursued his post-graduation in Arts & Design at the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. Following thisHe received his doctorate from France.
- Pandu was the one responsible for designing the Tamil Nadu Tourism logo ‘Umbrella.’ He received a cash prize of Rs. 20,000 for The design.
- Pandu’s passion was for designing and painting. He designed over 250 logos for many well-known companies and organisations. SUN TV’s logo was his creation. He also designed the ‘Two Leaves’ party symbol and logo under the supervision of the founder and leader of AIADMK, Maruthur Gopalan Ramachandran (MGR).
- Pandu made all the logos for his company during Brahma Muhurtam (early morning). He would stop work on the logos if he couldn’t finish them in Brahma muhurtam and start again the next day.
- Pandu also painted Jayalalithaa’s painting for the song ‘Enge Aval, Endre Manam.’
- Pandu founded a Chennai-based brass and aluminium business in 1975. The firm’s name was Prapanj Unlimited. He and Prabhu managed it.
- Pandu was an actor when he starred in Karaiyellam Shenbagapoo (1981). He worked alongside his brother. Pandu, his son Pintu Pandu and himself were cast in a comedy role in Vellachi in 2013.
- Pandu worked as an actor and director in film and television. He made his TV debut in 2007 on the Dhinam Dhinam Deepavali show. His last television show was Valli in 2016.
- Pandu loved painting and told reporters during an interview at his exhibition that he created most of his paintings using his fingertips because it brought him joy and gave him a greater feeling about the artworks.
- Film producer and director G Dhananjayan made a tweet on his Twitter account after hearing the news of Pandu’s death.
Switch off social media for sometime. It is shocking to see. this Morning news #RIPPandu sir, one of the finest human beings & actors.
To be placed on quarantine at home for Some days. Keep your home safe, friends. Please take care. You have some very difficult days ahead🙏🙏🙏 pic.twitter.com/yAvNwmjRms
— Dr. Dhananjayan G (@Dhananjayang) May 6, 2023