Looking for Nithya Menen Height, Age and Boyfriend. Family, Biography, and more. Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Actress, playback singer, dubbing artist|
|A Famous Role||‘Tara’ in the Tamil film, “O Kadhal Kanmani” (2015)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters160 cm
In meters– 1.60m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Start||Film (English): The Monkey That Knew Too Much (1998)
Film (Malayalam), Akasha Gopuram (2008)
Telugu Film: Ala Modalaindi (2011)
Film in Tamil Nootrenbadhu (2011)
Film (Kannada): Seven O’clock (2005)
Hindi film (Hindi Film) Mission Mangal (2019)
Television (Hindi). Choti Maa…Ek Anokha Bandhan (2001)
Song (Kannada): Payasa (2010)
Song (Telugu). Edo Anukunte (2011)
Song (Malayalam). Ammammo Ammo (2011)
Song (Tamil). Hi, My Name Is Malini (2013)
Web Series Breathe: Into Shadows (2020)
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||• Nandi Award for ‘Best Actress’ for the film, “Ala Modalaindi” (2011)
• Hyderabad Times Film Award for ‘Promising Newcomer Female’ for the film, “Ala Modalaindi” (2011)
• Ugadi Puraskar Award for ‘Best Actress’ for the film, “Ala Modalaindi” (2011)
• CineMAA Award for ‘Best Actress (Jury)’ for the film, “Ishq” (2012)
• 2nd South Indian International Movie Award for ‘Rising Star of South Indian Cinema (Female)’ (2012)
• Filmfare Awards South for ‘Best Actress-Telugu’ for the film, “Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde” (2013)
• Vanitha Film Award for ‘Best Pair (along with Dulquer Salmaan)’ for the film, “Ustad Hotel” (2013)
• Filmfare Awards South for ‘Best Actress – Telugu (Critics)’ for the film, “Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju” (2015)
• Nandi Special Jury Award for the film, “Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju” (2015)
• 5th South Indian International Movie Award for ‘Best Actress – Tamil (Critics)’ for the film, “OK Kanmani” (2015)
• 65th Filmfare Awards South for ‘Best Supporting Actress – Tamil’ for the film, “Mersal” (2018)
|Date of birth||Sunday, 8 April 1988|
|Age in 2020||32 years|
|Place of Birth||Banashankari, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College/University||• Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal
• Mount Caramel College, Bangalore
|Education Qualification||Journalist Course|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Parents||Names not known
|Colour(s)||Black or Blue|
|Film director||Mani Ratnam|
|Film(s)||Titanic (1997). The Matrix (1999). Spider-Man(2002).|
|Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|The Best Destination for Travel||Kerala, London and Goa|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Nithya Menen
- Nithya Menen, an Indian actress, is a playback singer and a dubbing musician.
- She was the daughter of a Malayali family from Bangalore.
- Nithya enjoyed singing and dancing in school and college. In her youth, she actively participated in co-curricular activities.
- At the age of 10, Nithya worked as a child artist in the English film, “The Monkey Who Knew Too Much” (1998).
- Since childhood, Nithya longed to be a journalist. She found the job uninteresting in her last semester and made the decision to pursue a career in filmmaking.
- After graduating in journalism, Nithya enrolled herself in Pune’s Film and Television Institute of India to do a course in cinematography.
- The day Nithya was born for She met B. V. Nandini Reddy, the director of film, during the entrance examination. He convinced her to take up acting.
- Nithya made her acting debut in 2001 with the TV serial, “Choti Maa…Ek Anokha Bandhan.”
- She made her film debut in 2005 with the Kannada film, “Seven O’ Clock.”
- Subsequently, she made her Malayalam film debut with the film, “Akasha Gopuram,” Kannada film debut with the film, “Josh,” Telugu film debut with the film, “Ala Modalaindi,” and Tamil film debut with the film, “Nootrenbadhu.”
- Thereafter, she featured in films like “Ishq,” “Ustad Hotel,” “Mersal,” “Awe,” “100 Days of Love,” “Iru Mugan,” “24” and “Praana.”
- Her Bollywood debut came in the year 2019 with the film, “Mission Mangal.”
- In 2020, she made her digital media debut with the web series “Breathe: Into the Shadows.”
- Apart from acting, she has also sung many songs, including “Payasa” (Kannada, 2010), “Edo Anukunte” (Telugu, 2011), “Ammammo Ammo” (Malayalam, 2011), “Oh Priya Priya” (Telugu, 2012), and “Payasam (Malayalam, 2012).”
- Menen has appeared in films that were made in Hindi, Kannada Malayalam Telugu and Tamil.
- Nithya has featured on the covers of magazines like “JFW (Just For Women) Magazine” and “Provoke Magazine.”
- Nithya can speak 6 languages well, which includes Hindi, English Malayalam Telugu Kannada and Tamil.