Looking for Nishikant Kamat (Filmmaker) Age, Death, Height, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Director, writer, and actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 170 cm
In meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Start||Film, Hindi (Actor): Hava Aney Dey (2004)
Film, Marathi (Director): Dombivali Fast
Film, Hindi (Director): Mumbai Meri Jaan (2008)
|Date of birth||17 June 1970 (Saturday)|
|Age as at death||50 Years|
|Place of Birth||Maharashtra: Dadar|
|Date of death||17 August 2020 (Monday).|
|Ort of death||AIG Hospitals, Gachibowli, Hyderabad|
|Death Cause||Multiple Organ Failure Hindustan Times|
|College/University||• A Private College in Goa
• Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College, Mumbai
|Education Qualification||Graduate in Hotel Management Times of India))|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Not married|
|Parents||His father worked as a teacher at a private college and his mother was Sanskrit tutor.|
|Food||Pav Bhaji, Chivda, Batata Vada|
|Actor(s)||John Abraham and Ajay Debgn|
|Actress(es)||Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor|
|Film(s)||Lagaan (2001), 3 Idiots (2009), Sultan (2016)|
|Destinations||Goa & London|
https://starsunfolded.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Nishikant-Kamat…-153×300.jpg 153w” />
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nishikant Kamat
- Did Nishikant Kamat smoke?:Times of India
- Nishikant Kamat, an Indian writer and actor, was Nishikant Kamat.
- He claimed that he had been in a relationship with a woman and that he would prefer to be single. for He will live the rest of their lives. When asked about his plans to marry, he replied that he would.
After those hard years I realized I was unable to take care of myself, so it became clear that I would not be able to help someone else. I had my share of serious relationships and all outside the film industry, but now I don’t want to get married ever as I have this clarity that I don’t want any dependent visa on me.”
- In 2006, he won ‘National Film Award’ in the category of ‘Best Feature Film’ for the Marathi film ‘Dombivali Fast’.
- He served as the college’s cultural secretary and discovered a passion for acting during college.
- Later, he was an assistant to an advertising filmmaker in Mumbai. He worked for almost three decades as an editor, then as a television director. for He was in the business of writing for seven years. As a writer, he worked for seven years. for Fast four years.
- He appeared as an actor in various Hindi films like ‘Saatchya Aat Gharat’ (2004), ‘404 Error Not Found’ (2011), ‘Rocky Handsome’ (2016), and ‘Daddy’ (2017).
- He directed Hindi films like ‘Mumbai Meri Jaan’ (2008), ‘Force’ (2011), ‘Drishyam’ (2015), ‘Rocky Handsome’ (2016), and ‘Madaari’ (2016). He directed a few Marathi films like ‘Lai Bhaari’ (2014) and ‘Fugay‘ (2017).
- As a writer, he worked for the company. for various films like ‘Saatchya Aat Gharat’ (2004) and ‘Mumbai Meri Jaan’ (2008). As a producer, he was active in 2019 for the web-series, ‘The Final Call’ and ‘Rangbaaz Phirse.’
- He spoke about his mother in an interview.
My mom always wanted to see me become a filmmaker. But, as life was, she died in 2003 from a heart attack.
- In an interview, he shared his struggles story.
Film industry is not my life, it’s a part of my life. Friends are not in the film industry. Three years between 1999 and 2001 were my most challenging. In reality, I was sitting at home without any cheques. It was impossible to tell my parents I had no work. However, I made it a point of leaving the house every morning at 10 o’clock in order to tell my parents that I was going. for Work and I’d return at 10:30 at night. In reality, I’d go to Ruia College with my friends. If someone bought tea for me, I would enjoy it. for It, or else would skip it sometimes but it would be impossible for me to take any money. for Food from your own kitchen. Vinayak Kotian (a friend) is the owner of a Udupi Restaurant in Matunga. He gave me Rs 50 each day over those three years. I never even asked him. for it.”
- In an interview, he was asked, “Anything about yourself that you want to improve upon?” he replied
Even though it happens only once every two years, I don’t like losing my temper. In any situation I find losing my temper to be a sign that you are weak.
- He was a huge fan of veteran Bollywood actor, Amitabh Bachchan. He said in an interview that he was a huge fan of Amitabh Bachchan.
Amitabh Bacchan is the actor I was raised on. Even now, he is the actor I can look at and freeze to. It is an actor I have admired since childhood that inspires me to do work with. for This is why I must have the correct script. Also, he should love my face.
- Because he had jaundice, abdominal distention, and was in need of hospitalization, he was admitted to AIG Hospitals Gachibowli (Hyderabad) on 31 July 2020. His serious liver condition, which was called liver cirrhosis (heart disease), had him on the ventilator. Multiple organ failure caused his death on the 17th of August 2020.