Looking for Ninja (Singer) Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Real Name||Amit Bhalla|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 178cm
In meters– 1.78m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Start||Song: Annd Mannd Ka Tola (2014)
Film (Actor). Channa Mereya (2017)
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• PTC Punjabi Music Award for Best New Age Vocalist for the song “Oh Kyu Ni Jan Sake” (2017)
• PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Playback Singer for the song “Hawa De Warke” (2018)
• Filmfare Award Punjabi for The Best Male Debut for the film “Channa Mereya” (2018)
|Date of Birth||6 March 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Age as of 2020||29 Years|
|The birthplace||Dholewal Chownk, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|College/University||Arya College in Ludhiana|
|Tattoo||Right Arm: Algoza artist playing
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||FatherName not known (Music Cafe owner)
|Siblings||Brother– Sumit Bhalla (Younger)
|Food||Makki Di Roti, Sarson Da Saag, Kulcha|
|Musician||Kuldeep Singh Manak|
|The colour of the rainbow||Black|
|Destination to Travel||Canada|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Ninja
- Ninja is a Punjabi singer and actor who rose to fame after singing the Punjabi song “Thokda Reha.”
- He was raised in Dholewal Chownk (Ludhiana), Punjab.
- Ninja’s father owned a small music cafe in Ludhiana where Ninja used to sit and listen to Kuldeep Manak’s songs in childhood.
- From a young age, he was very interested in music.
- Ninja’s first performance on stage was during a school function in 8th grade.
- Everyone, his classmates and teachers, were so impressed with his voice, they encouraged him to participate in inter-school singing contests.
- Ninja has won numerous prizes for Singing in his school days.
- Ninja enjoyed his studies so, after having completed his school education, Ninja enrolled in a B.Com degree program. But he couldn’t pay the college fees so had to abandon his education.
- He was later supported by his teachers and friends to complete his graduation. for He paid his college tuition.
- Ninja made his singing debut in 2014 with the song “Annd Mannd Ka Tola.”
- His breakthrough came with the song was “Thokda Reha.”
- He has sung many popular Punjabi songs, including “Challa (Dushman),” “Jattan Da Putt Mada Ho Gya,” “Oh Kyu Ni Jaan Ske,” “Gal Jatan Wali,” “Aadat,” and “Pindaan Wale Jatt.”
- In 2017, he made his acting debut by featuring in the Punjab film, “Channa Mereya.”
- Subsequently, he appeared in the Punjabi films, “High End Yaariya,” “Ardab Mutiyara,” “Doorbeen,” and “Zindgi Zindabad.”
- Apart from singing and acting, Ninja has also appeared as a judge in the Punjabi singing reality show “Aawaz Punjabi Di.”
- His performances live in India and overseas have been numerous.
- Ninja, a student at Vodafone, worked as a leader in coordinating teams. His salary was Rs. He used to earn Rs. 2500 per months from his job.
- Ninja said that Ninja was aggressive by nature, and that he wanted change. this behaviour.
- Ninja lost 70kg before he entered the Punjabi music business. He took around 2 1/2 years to accomplish this feat.
- Ninja can play many instruments, including Dhadda, Dhadda, Dhol and Dhol.
- At first, his parents opposed him making a career of being a singer.
- His cover was in the Glimpse magazine.
- He has a Husky, a dog named Husky, as his pet.
- Ninja takes great care of his health and regularly visits the gym.