Looking for Nikesha Patel Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 170 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Make your debut||Telugu Film: Puli (2010) is a ‘Madhumathi”
Kannada Film: Narasimha (2012) as ‘Varsha’
Tamil Film Thalaivan (2014) in ‘Anusha’
|Date of Birth||Friday, 20 juillet 2019|
|Age in 2019.||29 Years|
|The birthplace||Cardiff, Wales|
|College/University||Peter Wooldridges’ Acting School, Cardiff|
|Education Qualifications||• Graduate in Psychology
• Diploma in Acting
|Hobbies||Moving, dancing and watching movies|
|Controversies||• In September 2019, Nikesha wished birthday to Pawan Kalyan through her Twitter account with a negative tag ‘#HappayBirthdayPawalaKalyan’ created by his haters for He performed well in the Lok Sabha Elections. Nikesha was in serious trouble when Kalyan’s supporters slammed Nikesha for her wish. for Writing a negative tag. Nikesha deleted the tweet immediately after Nikesha discovered it. Pawan Kalyan was notified and she wished Pawan Kalian with correct hashtag. for Her mistake. She also made a mistake. thisShe also begged the hateful people to refrain from being so cruel to her. But when they refused to listen she declared that she would stop using her account on social media until all the trolls were gone. India Today
• In 2018, S SreesanthBigg Boss participant, Yashwant, stated that he had been in love with Bhuvneshwari for 7 years, before getting married to her. Nikesha Patel felt angry and told Nikesha that Sreesanth was with her at that time. These statements attracted a lot media attention. Her statements were:
“We disintegrated around the time that I was photographing.” for Varadhanayaka in 2012 He claimed he loved his wife during the entire time they were together. That makes it horrible.” Times of India
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• S Sreesanth (2011-2012)
• Prabhu Deva (rumoured)
|Parents||No names known
|Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan|
A Few Less-Known Facts about Nikesha Patel
- Nikesha Patel was the first child of a Gujarati family. UC News Nikesha resides in India while her family resides in Wales.
- When Nikesha Patel was 15 years old, she was a part of the BBC TV shows like “Casualty,” “Tracy Beaker,” and “Doctor Who.”
- Nikesha was the 2006 Miss Wales Charity winner and won many Miss India UK titles that year.
- Where? Dev Anand (a good friend of Nikesha’s father) was making a film titled “Beauty Queen,” he approached Nikesha to act in his film. The film was canceled.
- When Dev Anand’s film ‘Beauty Queen’ got shelved, Nikesha was advised to try her luck in the South Indian movies.
- Nikesha made her debut in the Kannada film industry with the film “Narasimha” in 2012 and won SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutant for She performed well.
- Nikesha has acted in several blockbuster South Indian films like “Varadhanayaka” (2013), “Om 3D” (2013), “Yennamo Yedho” (2014), “Alone” (2015), “Narathan” (2015), “7 Naatkal” (2016), “Bhaskar Oru Rascal” (2018), and “Market Raja MBBS” (2019).
- Nikesha confessed in an interview that she admires Madhuri Dixit I aspired and wished to emulate her. Nikesha said that acting was not her forte and she told this to herself.
I was a terrible actor and the famed Peter Woolridge’s acting school rejected me six times in three years. But, I finally made it in, and ended up with a diploma in acting.”
- 2018 was a busy year for Nikesha. Prabhu Deva. When she was asked if she wanted to work with Prabhu in a media interview, she said that it wasn’t just about a movie. She also desired to marry Prabhu. The media believed that her statement was a promise to Prabhu. Later, she clarified that the couple were not marrying and Prabhu was a friend.
- Also, she’s a qualified Kathak and Hip Hop dancer.
- She is a bird lover and has many pet birds; two of her birds are named ‘Totsy’ and ‘Pearl.’ In 2019, one of the birds, Totsy, died because of egg binding (a serious condition in which a bird is unable to pass an egg through The reproductive tract