Looking for Navniet Sekera (IPS Officer) Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Real Name||Navniet Yadav Dainik Bhaskar|
|Profession||IGP (Police Officer)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 177 cm
In meters– 1.77m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Awards & Service Decorations||• Chief Minister’s Reward for Innovation (2002)
• President’s Police Medal for distinguished service (24/01/05)
• President’s Police Medal (26/01/13)
• Director General’s Commendation Disc – Silver (15/08/15)
• Director General’s COMMENDATION DISC – GOLD (26/01/18)
|Date of Birth||22 October 1971 Friday|
|Age in 2019.||48 years|
|Place of Birth||Etah, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||• IIT Roorkee (1989-93)
• Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad (2010-11)
|Education Qualification||B.Tech (CSE)
MBA (Finance, Strategy & Leadership )
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Dr. Puja Thakur Sekera
|Children||Son– Devyansh Sekera
Dolly– Arya Sekera
|Parents||FatherManohar Singh Yadav, who died in January 2019,
MotherName Not Known
|Salary (approx.||1,50,000.00 INR per month (as per 7th pay Commission)|
Some lesser-known facts about Navniet Sekera
- Navniet Skera was raised in a family of middle-class farmers.
- Navniet Sekera’s wife, Dr Puja Thakur Sekera is a Social Activist, Motivational Speaker, Philanthropist, and a Counsellor for Empowering Women against Harassment.
- Navniet Skera was educated in Hindi-medium, all-boys schools up to 12th Grade.
- Sekera was able to score high marks in 12th-standard exams and decided that he would pursue BSc. Sekera enrolled at Hansraj College, Delhi. for Sekera filled out an application form but, because he did not speak English, the office humiliated him.
- Navniet prepared for He passed the IITJEE entrance exam on his first try. He was rejected once again for admission. for An engineer from a traditional college was able to enroll at IIT. It is the most important institute for engineering in India.
- While Sekera was doing his post-graduation, there was an incident which made him quit his master’s course in-between. Once, Sekera and his father went to a police station to report a complaint about a piece of their land being illegally captured by a local criminal, but, instead of lodging an FIR, they were disgracefully ejected from the police station. Sekera couldn’t endure the embarrassment of his father; he embarked on the preparation for He passed the UPSC test and was awarded the entry into the Indian Police Service (IPS), 1996.
- Sekera’s UPSC final results rank could have allowed him to enter the Indian Administrative Service, but, he decided on the Indian Police Service. He was appointed his home cadre. (ASP) Gorakhpur
- In 2001, Software Engineer Navniet Skera received a cash award of Rs. 5, 000 by Rajnath Singh (then CM of UP), for As the SP of Technical Services, he developed a GPS-GIS-based Automatic Vehicle Location System.
- Navniet Skera, 32, became the youngest Police Chief (SSP) in Lucknow’s state capital.
- Sekera’s main focus is on empowerment of the girls and women. He was the person who developed and organised the concept of ‘Women Power Line 1090,’ which was started by the UP government in 2012.
- Sekera is an expert in policy design, a corporate mentor, growth hacker, public servant, woman empowerment practitioner, and keynote speaker.
- Sekera is an active member of the Indian film writer’s Association.
- The Supercop has successfully taken down 60 criminals through various police encounters.
- An MX player web series “Bhaukaal” has been released on the internet, inspired by the real-life incidents of Navniet Sekera during his posting as the SSP, Muzaffarnagar, in 2004. The story displays the battle of an IAS officer Naveen Sekhera (Navniet Sekera) against the mafia rule in Muzaffarnagar, and how he brings down two of the most prominent gangster associations, Shokeen khan gang & Dedha brothers. The full series is available on the web. for Free, at the official website of MX Player mxplayer.in
- Here’s an interesting video about Navniet Sekera’s biography: