Looking for Nadeem Saifi Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Nadeem Akhtar Saifi Times of India|
|Profession||Music Director and Businessman|
|The Famous for||Nadeem-Shravan is the other half to the legendary Indian music director duo|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 186 cm
in feet & inches– 6’ 1”
|Start||Film: Dangal (Bhojpuri Film) (1975)
Music Album Star Ten (1985)
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1991 for Aashiqui
• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1992 for Saajan
• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1993 for Deewana
• Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1997 for Raja Hindustani
• Star Screen Best Music Director Award in 1997 for Raja Hindustani
• Star Screen Best Music Director Award in 1998 for Pardes
• Zee Cine Best Music Director in 2003 for Raaz
|Date of birth||Friday, 6 August 1954|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai|
|Age in 2020||66 Years|
|Schools||St. Mary’s High school, Mazgaon|
|The Controversy||Nadeem Saifi was allegedly responsible for the 1997 murder of Gulshan, the founder of T-Series and his mentor. Nadeem was accused of having planned the murder. this D-Company, Dawood Ibrahim helped him to commit murder. In 2001, all charges against him in relation to the murder were dropped. India Today|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Children||Son– Samar Nadeem
For the DaughterSaima
|Siblings||Brother– Sohail Saifi|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Nadeem Sifi
- Nadeem Saifi is part of Nadeem-Shravan, the legendary Bollywood music composer pair. Shravan Rathod & Nadeem Saifi first met. through They met through a mutual friend, and ended up becoming friends.
- Nadeem Saifi was raised in an upper-class family. His father was a successful businessman in Mumbai and his grandfather was conferred with the title ‘Khan Bahadur Saheb’ by the British Government. Nadeem enjoyed music from a young age and played musical instruments.
- Nadeem Saifi and Shravan Rathod teamed up to create music. Their first song was written in 1979. for the Bhojpuri film ‘Dangal.’ The song was ‘Kashi hile, Patna hile’ and the vocals for Manna Dey, a legendary Indian singer of playback singing, composed the lyrics.
- Shravan and Nadeem achieved their breakthrough with Aashiqui (1990), the soundtrack album. This album’s songs became immensely popular and it was sold nearly twenty million copies worldwide, making it one of the greatest-selling albums of all time.
- This duo also features Anuradha Paaudwal and Jaspinder Narula. Hariharan, Suresh Udhas. Pankaj Udhas. Roop Kumar Rathod. Vinod Rathod. Sonu Nigam. Alka Yagnik. Some of their top performers include Asha Bhosle and Mohammed Rafi.
- The duo’s career came to a halt when the T-Series founder Gulshan Kumar was murdered by the Mumbai underworld syndicate D-Company. Gulshan was murdered by Nadeem Saifi, a member of the duo. Nadeem Saifi, who was visiting London on vacation when the warrants for his arrest were issued, had been charged with murder. His extradition was requested by the Indian government to the London High Court, but it was rejected. Later, in 2001, Mohammed Ali Hussain Sheikh and Abu Salem, who was involved in the murder, denied Nadeem’s involvement in the case.
- Saifi was not found guilty in all four of the courts. This included the House of Lords, UK, and Mumbai session courts. British citizenship was conferred to him, and he later moved to Dubai for his own perfume-making business, Arabian Attars.
- They have worked together on more than 150 movies. In 2005 they split and began working separately. Nadeem returned to Indian cinema in 2016 with Sameer Pandey, a lyricist. for Ishq Forever (2006).
- After he had tested positive, Shravan Rathod received admission to SL Raheja Hospital Mahim on 19 April 2023. for Covid-19. His son, Sanjeev confirmed the news and further added that his father’s health is critical. Nadeem, upon hearing this news, posted an Instagram post asking followers and supporters to pray for The speedy recovery from Shravan.