Looking for Muzamil Ibrahim Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 178 cm
In meters1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Date of birth||25 August 1986|
|Age in 2019.||33 Years|
|The birthplace||Srinagar (Kashmir)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Tyndale Biscoe School, Srinagar, Kashmir|
|College||Jammia Millia Islamia College|
|Education Qualification||He was pursuing a degree as a Mechanical Engineer, but he dropped it after the first year. IMDb|
|Make your debut||Film: Dhokha (2007)
|Awards||• Gladrags Manhunt contest in 2003
• Rashtrapati Award for bravery (Hindi: Jeevan Raksha Padak)
• “Jeevan Raksha Padak” miniature medal by the state of Jammu of Kashmir
• Godfrey Phillips National Bravery Award in the year 2008
Note: These awards aside, he also has been awarded several Fashion Awards over the years like GQ best male models and Times top Model.
|Hobbies||Skiing, Mount Climbing, Travelling and Listening To Music|
|Affairs and Girls|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Deepika Padukone, Ex-Girlfriend|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Muzammil Ibrahim
- Muzammil Ibrahim, an Indian actor-turned-model who won Gladrags Manhunt 2003 when he was just 18. Muzammil Ibrahim is the youngest ever winner of this contest.
- At the age of 7, he won the ‘National Bravery Award’ (1993) for saving a child from drowning, who fell into a pool, and 19 years later, he again saved a 60-year old lady from getting sunk into the sea and won the ‘Godfrey Phillips National Bravery Awards’ in 2009.
- Two-time National Champion in Swimming Championships.
- Muzammil was very much appreciated for his performance in his debut film ‘Dhokha’ (2007) and won the ‘Best Newcomer’ award for The film.
- His career began as a model. He appeared in a few music videos, including ‘Teri Yaad Jab Aati Hai’, ‘Pardesiya,’ and ‘Kabhi Aisa Lagta Hai.
- He ramp-walked. for Many famous designers have done many print shoots.
- He practices martial arts, like Taekwondo, Aikido, and Muay Thai to stay fit.