Looking for Mukesh Rawal Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Famous for||‘Vibhishana’ in Ramanand Sagar’s epic TV series ‘Ramayan’ (1987)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 170cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Date of birth||1951|
|Date of death||15th November 2016|
|Ort of death||Kandivali, Mumbai|
|Age as at death||65 years|
|Death Cause||Train Accident The Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Get married|
|Children||SonDwij was 18 when he died in a railway accident.
• Arya Vaid Rawal (actor; Image in wife section)
• Vipra Rawal Mewani (actor; Image in wife section)
A Few Less-Known Facts about Mukesh Rawal
- Mukesh Ragal was an Indian television and film actor.
- In 1970, he began his bank career at Bank of Baroda and continued there. for He has worked for the bank almost 31 year. To pursue his acting career, he decided to retire from the bank in 2001.
- He performed in various Hindi and Gujarati theatre plays such as ‘Bol Baby Bol, Bindaas Bol’ and ‘Ame Tane Ane Rataniyo.’
- His roles include TV serials and films in Hindi, Gujarati and Bhojpuri. He got recognition with the epic mythological serial ‘Ramayan’ (1987) and ‘Luv Kush’ (1988) in which he portrayed the character of Vibhishana.
- Mukesh also appeared in the Hindi TV serials like ‘Hasratein’ (1996), ‘Kohi Apna Sa’ (2001), ‘Kabhi Saas Kabhi Bahu’ (2008), and ‘Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhaunga’ (2011).
- He played supporting roles in various Hindi films including ‘Woh Phir Aayegi’ (1988), ‘Zid’ (1994), ‘Lahoo Ke Do Rang’ (1997), ‘Wake Up Sid’ (2009), and ‘Haunted- 3D’ (2011).
- One of his family members said that he died on November 15, 2016.
He was found dead at Mumbai’s railway tracks today. His death was caused by a train accident. We haven’t got the body yet for Last rites. It is still in the morgue.”
- Himani Shivpuri was an Indian actress.
This news has just arrived and we were shocked. It has been confirmed that we have the information and will pay a visit to his family. His suicide was not an obvious cause. He is survived by a family.” NDTV
- He said that he took his own life on the 15th of November 2016.
Mukesh was never able to come to terms with his son’s death. After the couple’s daughters got married and left, Mukesh began to feel lonelier. Mukesh started to feel a deep sadness for Dwij about 15 days prior to his suicide attempt and began talking frequently about him. Perhaps that was why he committed suicide.” Jan Satta