Looking for Meghana Raj Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 168 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Start||Film, Telugu: Bendu Apparao R.M.P (2009)
Film, Kannada: Punda (2010)
Film, Tamil: Kaadhal Solla Vandhen (2010)
Film, Malayalam: Yakshiyum Njanum (2010)
|Date of birth||Wednesday, 3 May 1990|
|Age in 2020||30 years|
|Place of Birth||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|School||Baldwin Girls’ High School, Bengaluru|
|College/University||Christ University, Bangalore|
|Higher Education||Study Psychology Bachelor Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Chiranjeevi Sarja (Actor)|
|Get married||22 Oct 2017, Sunday|
|Wedding Date||• 30 April 2018 (Christian Wedding)
• 2 May 2018 (Hindu Wedding)
|Wedding Place||• St Anthony’s Church in Koramangala, Bangalore (Christian Wedding)
• Bengaluru Palace Ground (Hindu Wedding)
|Husband/Spouse||Late Chiranjeevi Sarja|
|Children||Chiranjeevi Sarja is her child.|
|Parents||FatherSundar Raj (Actor).
Mother– Pramila Joshai (Actor)
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Meghana Raj
- Meghana Raj is a South Indian actress who has mainly worked in Malayalam and Kannada films.
- When she was a child, she acted in the theatre play, ‘Jokumaraswamy.’
- She failed to make a good impression at the box office with her first two films as an actor.
- Her first super-hit film is the Malayalam film, ‘Beautiful’ (2011).
- She has acted in films like ‘100 Degree Celsius’ (2014), ‘Zebra Varakal’ (2017), ‘Iruvudellava Bittu’ (2018), and ‘Onti’ (2019).
- Her first film, ‘Krishnaleelai’ was shelved due to various reasons.
- She was reported to have been rejected by several film companies because of her body weight. She subsequently adopted a diet and exercise program to lose weight.
- She was awarded ‘The Kochi Times Film Award for Promising Newcomer’ for the film ‘Beautiful’ in 2011. She also won ‘Suvarna Film Award for Best Debut Actress in Kannada’ for ‘Punda’ in the same year.
- In 2015, she was ranked 15th in Kochi Times ‘Most desirable Woman’ poll, and 10th in the Bangalore Times ‘Most desirable Women.’
- She’s a huge dog lover, and also has Bheema as her pet dog.
- Her husband, Chiranjeevi Sarja died of cardiac arrest at the Apollo Hospital in Jayanagar, Bengaluru on 7 June 2020.