Looking for Mayanti Langer Age, Height, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Mayanti Langer Binny|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
In meters 1.68m
in feet inches- 5′ 6″
|The approximate weight||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 43 lbs
|Measuring Figures (approx.||36-32-38|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||8 February 1985|
|Age in 2020||35 Years|
|The birthplace||Delhi, India|
|College||Hindu College and University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||B.A. (Hons.)|
|Make your debut||TVFIFA beach football (2010), used as anchor|
|Family||Father– Sanjiv Langer (Indian Army Personnel)
Mother– Preminda Langer (Teacher)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching football & cricket|
|There is a controversy||Evin Lewis, West Indies, scored 32 runs against Stuart Binny in a T20I match at Florida, USA on 27 August 2016. India ultimately lost the match. What’s more, Stuart and his wife Mayanti were trolled by the twittereraties for He performed well.
Holywood– The Department
|Boys, Affairs and Other|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Stuart Binny, (Cricketer).|
|Husband/Spouse||Stuart Binny, m.2012-present
|The Marriage Date||September 2012|
|Salary (approx.||Rs. 20-30 lakh/year|
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. Rs.|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Mayanti Langer
- Does Mayanti Langer smoke?: No
- Mayanti has spent most of her childhood in the U.S. where she was raised in a disciplined atmosphere; as her father was a Lt. General in the Indian Army, while her mother is a renowned teacher.
- Sanjiv Langer was her father and worked for the UN (United Nations).
- Since her childhood, she had an inclination towards football, played it at the school level, and even received the training from the Super Soccer Academy, Delhi.
- She aspired to be a Graphic designer, but once a sports channel asked her to be their ‘guest anchor’ at their show ‘FIFA Beach Football,’ after which she was bitten by the anchoring bug.
- She started her professional anchoring career with the show ‘Football Cafe’ on Zee Sports.
- She co-hosted the 2010 Commonwealth Games with Charu Sharma.
- In the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup, she was an anchor for the cricket world. for ESPN Star Sports.
- Stuart Binny first introduced her to Stuart in the early 2012 sports event. After that, they began to date. for The couple got married after a period of approximately 6 months.
- She’s 4 months older to her husband.
- In an interview, she revealed that before hosting global events, such as Hockey World Cup, FIFA World Cup 2010, 2012 Summer Olympics, and ICC events including the 2015 and 2019 World Cups, she was rejected four times from hosting the Indian Premier League (IPL). What are you talking about? thisShe said:
I got rejected for Four times, the IPL was called. They called before the 2011 edition and told me that we had finalised your place in the team. The next call will be to discuss when we can shoot the promo. They didn’t call me back. They called me back and said ‘Listen you’ve just done the World Cup, you can’t do this, we need a new face.”