Looking for Mathira Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Mathira Mohammad|
|Profession(s)||Model, Dancer, Singer, Actress, Television Presenter|
|The Famous for||• Featuring in the item song ‘Lakk Ch Current’ from the 2013 Punjabi film “Young Malang”
• Featuring in the item song ‘Masti Mein Doobi Raat Hai’ from the Pakistani film “Main Hoon Shahid Afridi”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 168 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Make your debut||Indian film (film) Young Malang (2013)
Film (Pakistani): Main Hoon Shahid Afridi (2013)
TV (Pakistani, Host): Love Indicator (2011)
TV (Pakistani actress, Television) Naagin, (2017)
|Date of birth||25 February 1992, Tuesday|
|Age as of 2019||27 Years|
|The birthplace||Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Tattoo(s)||Her body has 4 tattoos.
|Controversies||• Mathira attracted controversy for In the condom advert for Josh is the brand.
• She, once again, landed into controversy for featuring on the cover of Pakistan’s Fashion Diet Magazine wearing very scanty clothes; thus, giving an illusion of being naked. She later explained that she was actually wearing a tube and that her photographer was hugging the model in front of the camera. This gave the illusion she was completely naked.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Farran J Mirza (Dubai-based Punjabi singer)
|Husband/Spouse||Farran J Mirza (m. 2012- div. 2018)
|Children||Son– Aahil Rizvi
For the DaughterNone
|Parents||FatherName Unknown (South African)
MotherName not known (Pakistani).
|Actor(s)||Abhishek Bachchan, Rajinikanth|
|Actresses||Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit|
|Destination for Travel||London|
|Film||P.S. You are my love (2007)|
Mathira: Some less-known facts
- Mathira was born into a middle-class Muslim family in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- After passing her O- and A-levels in Zimbabwe, she moved to Pakistan at 13 with her family to escape political unrest in Zimbabwe.
- Mathira wanted to graduate either in psychology or in gynaecology.
- In Pakistan, she began her career teaching yoga classes on a local TV station.
- Subsequently, she featured in many music videos like “Jadugar,” “Desi Beat,” “Nachdi Kamaal Billo,” and “Woh Kaun Thi.”
- In March 2011, she hosted the Vibe TV’s late-night program called “Love Indicator” and became the first Pakistani woman to host a night program. This show was hugely popular.
- She has also hosted the show ‘Baji Online’ that aired on AAG TV.
- In 2014, Mathira bagged Vipin Sharma’s comedy film “Akki Te Vikki Te Nikki.”
- In 2015, she featured in the music video of the song ‘Piya Re’ with Furqan and Imran. This video is a tribute for the singer/music composer. Adnan Sami Khan.
- Mathira played the role of ‘Mastaani’ in the Pakistani TV serial “Naagin.”
- Mathira shares her birthday with her younger sister, Rose Mohammed. Rose is three years older than Mathira.
- Mathira revealed that yoga helped her conquer her fear of the water in an interview. According to her,
When I was a child, confidence was a problem. After nearly drowning in the school swimming pool, I became hydrophobic. Yoga classes helped me overcome my fear. It also keeps you healthy.”
- She’s a big fan of Indian cricketer. MS Dhoni. During an interview she stated that if her Wazir e-Azam was from Pakistan she would have given the entire country in exchange for MS Dhoni.
- Mathira was once a party girl, but she is now a more home-body. According to her,
Hazar log hazar baatain so I don’t socialise much anymore.”
- Mathira’s mentor and boss, Babar Tajammul compared Mathira with Priyanka Chopra He said Mathira was a miracle worker for Pakistan’s television industry. He added,
Top government officials monitoring the media have personally told me that they tried their best to curb the popularity of Indian TV channels in Pakistan,” he says, “but it is Mathira who struck a chord with Pakistani viewers and made them refocus their attention on local media. We are proud of creating a brand like her.”
- Mathira is followed by more than 250k people on Instagram.
- Mathira was criticized in Pakistan many times for Her dressing sense, and her way of speaking.
- Mathira is a passionate dog lover. Mathira had a dog named Manno as a pet.
- In an interview, she shared that her first acting job was rejected by several Pakistani directors. They said she couldn’t act because she spoke poor Urdu.
- Mathira has been called the ‘Paris Hilton of Pakistan’ by the LA Times News.