Looking for Manoj Pahwa Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Celebrities||“Bhatia,” in Indian sitcom Office Office (2001)
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters170 cm
In meters– 1.70m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms95 kg
in pounds– 210 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut||Film: Tere Mere sapne (1996)
TV: Hum Log (1984)
|Date of Birth||8th December 1963 (Sunday).|
|Age as of 2020||56 years|
|Place of Birth||Delhi|
|Schools||New Delhi National Public School Facebook|
|Ethnicity||Punjabi Hindustan Times|
|Address||61, Sai Shakti, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|The Marriage Date||Friday, 23 January 1988|
|Wife/Spouse||Seema Pahwa (Actor)
|Siblings||Brother– He has an older brother.
Sister(s)Sunita Gopta and Rekha Paak
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manoj Pahwa
- Manoj Pahwa has a long history as an Indian actor on film and TV.
- His father was from Pakistan and his mom was from Uttar Pradesh. Manoj spoke out about his family while speaking in interview.
My mother is from Uttar Pradesh while my father’s roots are in Pakistan. I have lived in Punjab for the past ten years. for It has been a while since our family had any relatives living in Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Ambala Cantt in Haryana. Since I was the oldest child, my father died and I took over our automotive parts business. But, after I had married off my two younger sisters, I handed over the business to my younger brother and moved to Mumbai in 1994 along with my wife, two children and my mother.”
- Manoj’s father ran a Delhi garage business and wanted Manoj, his son, to run it. But Manoj wanted to be an actor. Manoj told Manoj in an interview:
Ramleela, theatre and Ramleela were my first passions. My father was shocked when I said that I had decided I wanted to be a member. this Field, I was severely scolded. His dialogues still echoes: ‘Ghar ke dhandha chor kar bhaandgiri karange’. Acting was my destiny and I’m here. My advice for anyone interested is this field is to first attain qualification and then jump into it.”
- After his father’s death, he looked after his family business for A few years.
- He met the popular Indian actress Seema Bhargava while he was working with the theatre group ‘Sambhav Group.’ Soon, they became friends and fell in love with each other, and on 23 January 1988, they got married to each other.
- In 2017, there were rumours that his son got engaged to Shahid Kapoor’s sister, Sanah Kapur. Bollywood Life
- He has worked in various theatrical productions of ‘Mandi House,’ ‘Sambhav Group,’ ‘All India Radio,’ and ‘Doordarshan.’
- In order to further his acting career, he later moved to Mumbai with his entire family. He has acted in various Hindi television shows like ‘Shanti’ (1995), ‘Just Mohabbat’ (1996), ‘Sab Golmaal Hai’ (1997), ‘Gudgudee’ (1998), ‘Office Office’ (2001), and ‘A Suitable Boy’ (2020).
- Some of his popular Hindi films are ‘Dhamaal’ (2007), ‘Singh is King’ (2008), ‘Ready’ (2011), ‘Mausam’ (2011), ‘Dabangg 2’ (2012), ‘Jolly LLB’ (2013), ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ (2015), ‘Mulk’ (2018), and ‘Article 15’ (2019).
- Manoj has acted in a few regional films like ‘Engeyum Kadhal’ (2011, Tamil), and ‘Disco Singh’ (2014, Punjabi).
- 2011. for the Bollywood film ‘Mausam’ (directed by Pankaj Kapur) in Chandigarh, he met the regional producers, which led to his Punjabi film debut ‘Heer & Hero’ (2013).
- His TV ads have included more than 200 commercials. After appearing in the ‘8 PM whiskey commercial’ in which he played the role of a Pakistani army officer, the famous Indian actor Kamal Haasan spotted him in the advertisement and offered him a role in the film ‘Hey Ram’ (2000).
- He spoke about his love for the woman he loves in an interview. for Theatres were his words.
The gym is theatre for actors. The theatre allows actors the opportunity to develop their acting skills and imagination. You upgrade yourself in theatre to stay relevant.”
- In an interview, he stated that he was typecast in television serials and movies.
You see, I’m a realist. If I’m in Mumbai I must run my own kitchen. My family is my priority. You can either stop doing comedy in movies or wait. for My life is one chance. Or I try to nurture my inner artist on stage, where I do a lot of experimentation. I don’t complain, I try to find a way to enjoy my craft. Theatre is my passion. for that. We are at a great time right now, as different types of movies are being made. Characterisation is changing, so actors like us (me) are getting the opportunity to do experimental work.”