Looking for Manini Mishra Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Maninee dey Mishra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 163 cm
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Date of birth||22 March|
|The birthplace||Delhi, India|
|Start||Film: Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II (2003)
TV: Amma and Familie (1995).
Mother– Kanti Deb
|Hobbies||Numerology and listening to music while traveling|
|Boys, Affairs and Other|
|Marital Status||Separated Hindustan Times|
|Husband/Spouse||Mihir Mishra (Actor)
For the Daughter– Dianoor
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maninee Mishra
- Does Maninee Mishra drink alcohol?:
- Maninee has never considered becoming an actress. She always wanted to become an archaeologist or a psychiatrist.
- She was the owner of a boutique in Delhi before she became an actor.
- Her close friend actress Sushmita Sen insisted on participating in ‘Miss Delhi’ competition. Surprisingly, she won the contest.
- Maninee Mishra then took part in the ‘Miss India’ contest in 1994. She finished sixth out of the top ten.
- Big Boss was offered to her three times, but she turned it down.
- After a five-year marriage, Maninee divorced her first husband. Her first marriage gave her a child.
- Mihir Mishra, an actor, was her second husband. Their first meeting was a mere week before they were married. It was love at first glance, according to their relationship. They were married in an instant. Their closest friends weren’t able to attend the wedding.
- She participated in ‘Nach Baliye’ season 1 with her second husband Mihir Mishra in 2005.