Looking for Major General G. D. Bakshi Height, Age, Wife, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Real Name||Gagandeep Bakshi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters- 175 cm
In meters 1.75m
Feet Inches 5’ 9”
|Hair Colour||We are white|
|Date of Birth||1950|
|Age in 2020||70 Years|
|Place of Birth||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Schools||St. Aloysius, Hr. Secondary School in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh. National Defence Academy|
|College||Indian Military Academy|
|Commissioned||14 November 1971|
Brother– Raman Bakshi (served as the Captain of Indian Army).
|Official Address||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Hobbies||Working out and Yoga|
|Controversies||• In 2016, IIT Madras Student Abhinav Surya labeled Bakshi’s speech “hate mongering” when Bakshi was delivering speech in IIT Madras over National Security. Concerning this Surya wrote a letter addressed to the department.
Surya stated, “I’m still not able digest the fact that institute has allowed such a speech filled hate, inciting violence among the students. A lecture that was heavily loaded with brewing enmity, inhumanity and glorification of brutality.”
• Many times he has mocked Mahatma Gandhi and other Freedom Fighters.
• While participating as a guest on a live debate show on Republic TV, he used profane language against a panelist in the show by calling him madar****. He was severely criticized for his comments. for You should not use this kind of foul language in a live debate. The Free Press Journal
|Affairs and Girls|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|The wife||No Name|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Major General G.D. Bakshi
- Does G.D. Bakshi drink alcohol?G.D. Bakshi is a licensed alcoholic
- G. D. Bakshi is a retired Indian army officer. He is from Jammu and Kashmir Rifles.
- G. D. Bakshi, a former veteran of skirmishes at the Line of Control (and counter-terrorist operation in Jammu and Kashmir) is a familiar face.
- Bakshi’s brother Captain Raman Bakshi was the first martyr in the 1965 India-Pakistan War at the young age of 23 years. In the Memory of his brother, one street of Jabalpur has been named Raman Bakshi Marg.
- Bakshi was called to duty at the beginning of hostilities in Indo-Pakistani War 1971, 14 November 1971 after graduatuation.
- He was presented with the Vishisht Seva Medal for Commanding a battalion during operations in Kargil
- He received the Sena Medal for Counter-terrorist operations in Kishtwar’s rugged mountains
- His creative writing skills are also a strength. He is a writer on Military issues. He is the author of 24 books as well as over 110 papers published in prestigious journals.
- He was the instructor at both the Indian Military Academy Dehradun (India) and at the Prestigious Defence Services Staff College Wellington (Prestigious Defence Services Staff College). for It will last three years.
- He was a teacher at the National Defence College Delhi. for Retired after two years this This was a prestigious assignment for June 2008.
- His most recent publication is The Bose, The Indian Samurai this This publication was made public in 2016.