Looking for Maanvi Gagroo Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Famous for||Shreya appeared in TVF Pitchers (2015), Chanchal Sharmaa was in TVF Tripling (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 162 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Start||TV: Dhoom Machaao Dhoom (2007)
Film: Aamras – The Sweet Taste of Friendship
|Date of birth||Thursday, 5 September 1985|
|Age in 2019.||35 Years|
|School||The Mother’s International School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Gargi College, New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Psychology Graduation Hindustan Times|
|Hobbies||Enjoying reading, dancing, traveling, and hanging out with friends|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Parents||FatherSurender Gagroo, Former General Manager of the State Bank of India
|Siblings||Sister– Maansi Gagroo (Elder)|
|Food||Pizza and Pasta|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actress(es)||Sushmita Sen, Konkana Sen SharmaAnd Radhika Apte|
|Director(s)||Amit Gulani, Imtiaz Ali, Dibakar Banerjee, and Anurag Kashyap|
|Wear it!||Maxi Dresses|
|Designers in Fashion||Payal Khandwala, Manish Arora, Masaba GuptaMalini Ramani,.|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Maanvi Gagroo
- Does Maanvi Gagroo drink alcohol?: Yes
- Maanvi began her training in Kathak dancing at the age of 12 before she moved on to Jazz.
- In her debut serial, Dhoom Machaao Dhoom (2007), she played the character of a bubbly girl Ambika “Bikki” Gill. With other actors she was also roped into this serial. Toral Rasputra, Vikrant Massey, Sriti Jha, Kinshuk MahajanAnd Jay Bhanushali.
- She did a small role in the 2008 Disney Channel’s film “The Cheetah Girls: One World.”
- In later years, she left the entertainment sector and returned home to Delhi. When she was asked about why she quit the entertainment business, she replied,
Most people would cast me as a ‘Punjabi bubbly girl’ and while I didn’t have a problem with these traits really, I was getting bored of playing the same character over and over again. Even if it meant trying something completely different, the only way I could do it was in this exact manner. That’s when I stopped going for these auditions.”
- After completing her Psychology degree in Delhi, she returned to Mumbai to pursue acting as a profession.
- Her image was included in Idea’s advertisements. Abhishek Bachchan In 2011.
- In the Bollywood movie No One Killed Jessica (2011), she was a guest star.
- To brush up her acting skills, she joined a theatre group ‘Silly Point Productions’ in Mumbai and worked with the artists like Danesh Khambatta and Meherzad Patel. She has acted in many theatres plays including ‘Like dat only,’ ’The class act,’ and ‘Miss bindass.’
- Gagroo met Nidhi BishtCasting director and actor on TVF. through She is a member of the theatre group.
- In 2014, she appeared in the YouTube channel BeingIndian’s video “Every Bombay Girl in the World.”
- In 2014, she starred in Bollywood’s blockbuster film PK. She played the role of Anushka Sharma’s colleague, Mittu.
- She has featured in many videos of the YouTube channel “Girliyapa,” and one of her videos which gained immense popularity was a spoof of Badshah’s Mercy song, based on slut-shaming women.
- Her TV series TVF Pitchers (2015) and TVF Tripleling (2016) brought her to the forefront. Many awards were presented to her for Her performance on the web series.
- Her appearances in Hindi telefilms include Guy in the Sky (2016) and You Are My Sunday (2016).
- A few Bollywood movies, such as Aamras (2009 and Ujda Chaman (2018), have featured her acting.She acted in a few Bollywood films, including A Question Mark (2012) and Ujdachaman (2019).
- In 2019, she acted in Amazon Prime web series “Four More Shots Please!” along with Sayani Gupta, Gurbani JAnd Kirti Kulhari.
- Her other web series include Made in Heaven (2018) and The Good Vibes (2018).
- Her rope was tied in Ayushmann Khurrana starrer “Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan” (2020) in which she played the character of Goggle Tripathi.
- Maanvi, the TV actress Sriti Jha Best friends are the best
- She said that casting a couch was one of her favorite things to do in an interview.
If you are new and you don’t know people, don’t go to their house. A neutral location such as a cafeteria or restaurant is a good place to meet. Don’t go after office hours, and most importantly always follow your gut.”
- She’s a huge book fan. She shared with us her passion for books in an interview. for She said that Harry Potter was her favorite series.
“I love reading and everyone should read. Harry Potter is my favorite book. It was Harry Potter that I hated growing up. I began reading the books when I was a kid and it continued to inspire me as I grew older. The movies followed. It was the third or fourth book. They were giving out 100 copies. My name has been written, and it scared me so much. I wanted to read it first in my entire batch. I told my parents please I have to get up in the morning because otherwise I will have to go after school, after 2 o’clock and they were like don’t be stupid and I started crying and threw tantrum. They agreed. They agreed and I went back to school with the book in my hand. I like for Acting requires you to develop as an actor. It’s only when you have different experiences you get to know different life situations different culture, so either you do traveling and I love traveling also but I don’t end up getting so much time. So if you don’t have the time to travel so much so the next best option is to read for you to grow as a person.”
- She speaks fluently in Bengali, English, Kashmiri and Hindi.