Looking for Lydian Nadhaswaram Age, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Beloved For||The talent competition “The World’s Best”, which was held in 2019, awarded $1 million as the prize.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Actor Debut||Atkan Chatkan (2020) as Guddu|
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• Winner of ‘The World’s Best Season 1’ (2019)
• ‘Young Indian of the Year’ from GQ Men of the Year Awards 2019
• Received the musical instrument ‘Nadhaswaram’ from Maestro Isaignani Ilaiyaraaja (2020)
|Date of Birth||6 September 2005 (Tuesday).|
|Age in 2020||15 years|
|School||Homeschooled The Times of India|
|Parents||FatherVarshan Saish (music director).
|Siblings||Amirtha Varshini is his elder sister.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Lydian Nadhaswaram
- Lydian Nadhaswaram (Indian pianist) is a child prodigy. He was born 6 September 2005.Age of 15; As in 2020). He began his career at age four, when he could play the full drum set together with his dad.
- Lydian Nadhaswaram trained at KM Music Conservatory for four years, a university-level music conservatory. for Training in Western and Classical Music. The institute was founded by the A.R. Rahman Foundation, 2008.
- Lydian Nadhaswaram was the winner of the talent show ‘The World’s Best,’ and he won the show with 84 points and received the prize money of $1 million in 2019.
- Lydian spends between 5-6 hours each day practising the piano. Lydian attends homeschool. He surprised the judges of ‘The World’s Best’ show when he played the piano at 280 beats per minute and further increased it to a maximum of 325 beats.
- Lydian is able to play blindfolded the piano, which he demonstrated this talent when he was invited to the Ellen DeGeneres show. He also gave a performance in ‘The World’s Best’ where he played two pianos at the same time.
- In April 2019, Lydian’s popularity earned him an invitation to the Jazz Foundation of America’s annual gala “A Great Night in Harlem.” The gala-night took place at the Apollo Theatre in New York.
- Varshan Satish & Jhansi wanted their child to be named Kalyani, which is a melodyc scale and feminine term. So they chose to adopt the Western equivalent, Lydian. Nadhaswaram became the last name. It is an auspicious musical instrument, used in South India’s temple ceremonies and weddings. The Mantle
- On 4 September 2020, Lydian made his debut as a child actor in the movie, ‘Atkan Chatkan,’ which was directed by Shiv Hare and presented by A R Rahman.
- Lydian, aged 23 months old, began his musical adventure by surprising everyone with his drumbeat using xylophone stick.
- Lydian Nadhaswaram, a prodigy child who began playing full sets of drums when he was just 3. But he struggled with Hindi. for his movie, ‘Atkan Chatkan.’ Mid-Day