Looking for Lukman Meriwala (Cricketer) Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Lukman Iqbal Meriwala Espn Cricinfo|
|Profession||The Cricketer (Bowler).|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 170cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI– I haven’t played yet
Take a test– I haven’t played yet
T20– I haven’t played yet
|Jersey Number||# 18 (Delhi Capitals)|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm fast-medium|
|Date of birth||11 December 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Age in 2023||30 years|
|The birthplace||Makan, Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Sarnar, Bharuch, Gujarat, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Estimated Net Worth||20 Lakhs Cricbuzz|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Lukman Meriwala
- Lukman Meriwala (Indian cricketer) is a fast-medium player. for The Baroda Cricket team on the domestic circuit, and the Delhi Capitals in 2023 Indian Premier League.
- Lukman Meriwala began his career in 2003-04, when he started to bowl in his village. Because of his talents, Meriwala’s uncle encouraged him to play cricket.
- Lukman Meriwala, his uncle and his family moved to Baroda. He began training at the Baroda cricket grounds.
- Lukman Meriwala’s father was a farmer and, he was not able to cover his son’s cricketing expenses. He was helped by some senior academy players. Irfan Pathan gave him a pair cricket shoes, and Hardik Pandya provided a cricket set from time to another.
- After failing to succeed at cricket, Lukman Meriwala began welding and fabricating work in Sarnar Village of Gujarat. Following his failure at cricket, Lukman Meriwala took a rest from the game. for His family supported him for six months and helped him make a comeback at domestic cricket.
- It was the year 2009, Lukman Meriwala featured in Under 19’s for Baroda and Krunal Pandya were a source of his strength, confidence, and help to propel him forward. However, his hard work and resilience paid off when he made List-A’s debut in 2013.
- Lukman Meriwala’s List-A debut for Pune against Baroda He has taken 47 wickets in 36 matches since 2013, at an economic of 4.78.
- At 17
- Lukman Meliwala was able to take 72 T20 wickets during 45 matches with an economy of 6.72, including three fifers and his highest figure 5/8.