Looking for Lizelle D’Souza Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Beloved For||Remo D’Souza’s spouse|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 165 cm
In meters– 1.65 M
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Start||Film: Lal Paharer Katha (2012)|
|Date of birth||17. November 1979, Saturday|
|Age as of 2019||40 Years|
|The birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Moving, dancing and listening to music|
|Tattoo(s)||You Have the Right Hand Jesus cross
To the Left Arm “Maa! I was her angel; now she’s mine!”
To the Left Ring Finger “Remo”
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Remo D’Souza (Film Director & Choreographer)
|The Marriage Date||Monday, 5 October 1998|
|Children||Sons– Gabriel D’Souza, Dhruv D’Souza
For the Daughter– No
|Parents||Names not known
|Food||Fruit Salad – Biryani, French Toast|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Destination for Travel||Los Angeles|
|Film writer||Tushar Hiranandani|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lizelle D’Souza
- Lizelle D’Souza is an Indian film producer. She is the wife of the Bollywood film director and choreographer, Remo D’Souza.
- Lizelle was raised in Mumbai by a middle-class family.
- She attended a Mumbai boarding school.
- Lizelle made her film debut as a producer in 2013 with the Bengali film, “Lal Pahare’r Katha.”
- She has produced many Bollywood films, like “ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)” (2013), “A Flying Jatt” (2016), “Time to Dance” (2018), and “Nawabzaade” (2018).
- In 2020, D’Souza produced the film, “Street Dancer 3D.”
- Lizelle was earlier overweight. She worked hard to lose weight and stay in good shape.
- Lizelle enjoys working out and is an avid fitness fan.