Looking for Lalit Parimoo Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Celebrities||“Dr Jackal” in the popular TV serial, ‘Shaktimaan’ (1997)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper (Semi-bald)|
|Start||Theater Play The Expansion and The Rule
TV: Doordarshan – Police Files
Film: Nirmaan (1987)
|Date of Birth||28 September 1964, Monday|
|Age in 2019.||55 Years|
|Place of Birth||Kashmir|
|Schools||Jammu and Kashmir: Kendriya Vidyalaya and Batwara|
|College/University||Ramjas College, Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Study in Politics YouTube|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names not known|
|Siblings||He is the brother of one.|
|Theater Artist||Manohar Singh|
|Actor(s)||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Chauhan, and Naseeruddin Shaikh|
|Film||Do Ankhen Barah Haath (1957)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lalit Parimoo
- Lalit Parimoo has been an actor on Indian TV and films.
- He is from Kashmiri descent.
- For his graduation, he made the move to Delhi from Kashmir. He joined ‘Shalimar Theatre Group’ in Delhi.
- In later years, he was an actor in several theatre plays. He also has worked as an actor in various theatre plays. for radio.
- Interview with him about his motivations for pursuing acting as a profession.
From the start, movies have had an influence on me. Too many things can be on a child’s mind when he/she enters adolescence. I grew up in a family of middle-class people and everyone expected me to become a doctor or engineer. But these careers never interested me. It was only after I began to seriously consider acting that I realized I had the potential to do great things in this field. this field and I knew I had to go for It was so that I began with the theatre in Delhi. I learned more as the years went by. this Passion became interest for me. Theatre and plays taught me a lot. Acting was something I began at 18 years old and then started to earn money at 22.
- He has appeared in various TV serials, like ‘Virat’ (1997), ‘Jhoome Jiiya Re’ (2007), ‘Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des’ (2009), and ‘CID’ (2002). He came into the limelight with the 1997 superhit TV serial, ‘Shaktimaan,’ in which he played the character of ‘Dr. Jackal.’
- He has acted in a few Hindi films, including ‘Sanshodhan’ (1996), ‘Hum Tum Pe Marte Hain’ (1999), ‘Agent Vinod’ (2012), and ‘Haider’ (2014).
- He published his book ‘Mai Manushya Hun’ in 2014.
- He has his own theatre group ‘Nat Samaj’ in Mumbai.
- He founded ‘Lalit Parimoo Academy of Abhinay Yog;’ in 2006; a training centre which is a combination of acting skills and yogic techniques.