Looking for Lady Gaga Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Real Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Nickname(s)||Queen of Pop. Mother Monster. Little Mermaid. Loopy. Gagaloo. Rabbit Teeth.|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Record Producer, Businesswoman, Activist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 155 cm
In meters1.55 M
in feet & inches– 5’ 1”
|Hair Colour||Blonde (Natural Colour is Dark Brown)|
|Start||Music Album The Fame (2008)
TV: The Sopranos (2001).
|Awards, Honors & Achievements||2009:
• “Rising Star Award” by Billboard Women in Music
• “Best International Artist” by Channel V Thailand Music Video Awards
• “Best International Music Video” for Channel V Thailand Music Video Awards: “Poker Face”
• “Best New Artist” by ESKA Music Awards
• “International Female Artist of the Year” by GAFFA Awards (Denmark)
• “Most Cumulative Weeks on the UK Singles Chart in One Year” (for Guinness World Records: Just Dance, Poker Face Paparazzi Love Game, Bad Romance
• “Most Downloaded Female Act in a Year in the USA” by Guinness World Records
• “Breakthrough Solo Artist of the Year” by International Dance Music Awards
• “Best Pop Dance Track” by International Dance Music Awards
• “Best New Artist” by MTV Video Music Awards
• “Best Art Direction” by MTV Video Music Awards
• “Best Video” (Just Dance) by Q Awards
• “Best Album” (The Fame) by Virgin Media Music Awards
|Date of birth||Friday, March 28, 1986|
|Age as of 2020||32 Years|
|The birthplace||Manhattan, New York City USA|
|Hometown||Manhattan, New York City USA|
|Schools||Convent of the Sacred Heart New York City, United States|
|College/University||Collaborative Art Project 21 (music school at New York University).|
|Education Qualification||Collegiate Dropout|
|Religion||Christianity Huffington Post|
|Food habits||Non-Vegetarian The List|
|Hobbies||Bowling, horse-riding, paying the piano|
|Tattoo(s)||• Anchor tattoo on her left rib cage
• ARTPOP tattoo on her left hand
• Cherub tattoo on the back of her head
• Cluster of Roses tattoo on her left lower back
• David Bowie tattoo on her waist (left side)
• Unity of Fire tattoo on her left shoulder
• A quote from the book “Letters to a Young Poet” on her left inner arm
• Heart tattoo with the word “Dad” written inside it on her left shoulder
• “Joanne” tattoo on her forearm
• Little Monsters tattoo on her left inner arm
• Monster Claw tattoo on her back (left side)
• Mother Monster tattoo on her left armpit
• Mouse tattoo on her left elbow with her sister Nat’s name written below
• Musical Note tattoo on her right forearm
• Peace sign tattoo on her left wrist inspired by John Lennon
• The word “RIO” written behind her left ear
• Rose tattoo on her back
• Tokyo Love tattoo on her left shoulder
• Treble Clef tattoo on her lower back
• Trio Daisies tattoo on her left shoulder back
• Trumpet tattoo on her right arm
• Unicorn tattoo with “Born This Way” written under it on her left thigh
|Controversies||• In 2010, at the MTV Video Music Awards, she wore a dress, boots, hats, and purse made of raw beef. The dress was worn by the protester against “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”, a policy of the US Army. She was criticised for This dress is from an assortment of animal rights activists. Wikipedia
• On August 4, 2011, Rebecca Francescatti, a Chicago-based songwriter, sued Gaga for Her song Juda, taken from her album “It’s all About You,” was copied. Gaga, she claimed, “copied” substantial and original parts of her music. Wikipedia
• She has been criticized for In her song Judas, she depicts her love in the lyrics for Judas was the one who had betrayed Jesus.
• Several people raised eyebrows when she admitted to dancing semi-nude in bars before she was successful. According to her, she said that “I used to be on the stage wearing a thong and a fringe over my stomach thinking it covered it,” lighting hairsprays, singing about oral sex, and go-go dancing to Black Sabbath.
• In 2010, her ex-boyfriend, producer, and business partner sued her for Claim Compensation for $30.5M for Her star look, framing and giving her her name, “Lady Gaga” They divorced from the court.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Lüc Carl (Bar Owner; 2005-2011)
• Robert Fusari (Music Producer; 2006)
• Matthew ‘Dada’ Williams (Creative Director; 2008)
• Speedy Gonzales (Model; 2009)
• Taylor Kinney (Actor; 2011-2015)
• Christian Carino (Talent Agent; 2017-2019)
• Dan Horton (Audio Engineer; 2019-Present)
|Husband/Spouse||• Taylor Kinney (Fiancé; 2015-2016)
• Christian Carino (Fiancé; October 2018 – February 2019)
|Parents||Father– Joseph Germanotta (Businessman)
MotherCynthia Germanotta, Philanthropist and Activist. Businesswoman.
Sister– Natali Germanotta (Younger; Fashion Designer)
|Food||Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Peach Cobbler|
|Get-Well Beverages||Jameson Irish Whiskey on rocks with tea|
|Book(s)||Rainer Maria Rilke wrote “Letters from a Young Poet”, JD Salinger Salinger wrote “The Catcher In the Rye”|
|Perfume(s)||Ralph Lauren’s Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs’ “Daisy”, Lady Gaga’s “Fame”|
|Television Show Character||Sarah Jessica Parker (performed by Carrie Bradshaw in “Sex and The City”)|
|Cartoon Character||Bugs Bunny|
|Film||La Haine (1995)|
|Film Director||Martin Scorsese|
|Singer(s)||Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie and Katy Perry|
|Song(s)||John Lennon’s “Imagine”, Bruce Springsteen’s “Thunder Road”, “Whole Lotta Love”, by Led Zeppelin. AC/DC “TNT” and “Oh! Darling” of The Beatles. “Rebel Rebel” by David Bowie. “Hold On” by Chord Overstreet.|
|Music Record||David Bowie’s song “Let’s Dance”.|
|Painting||Edward Hopper’s “Nighthawks”|
|Band(s)||Iron Maiden, E Street Band, Black Sabbath, Metallica, AC/DC, Judas Priest|
|The colour of the rainbow||Lavender and black|
|Collection for Cars||• Rolls-Royce Corniche III
• Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
• Mercedes-Benz W123
• Audi R8
• Mercedes-Benz E350
• Classic Ford Mustang
• Chevrolet El Camino
• Lincoln Continental
• Ford Bronco
• Chevy Nova SS
• Porsche Boxster
• Lamborghini Huracán
• Rolls-Royce Phantom
|Net worth (approx.||300 million dollars (as of 2018). Hello Magazine|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Lady Gaga
- Does Lady Gaga smoke?She said that she does not smoke in an interview.
- Does Lady Gaga drink alcohol?Yes
- Lady Gaga, an American singer-songwriter, businesswoman and actress, is known worldwide. Her name is well-known for Her unconventional style and creative visual experiments are what distinguish her. She has twelve “Guinness World Records” to her name, and she is also known as the “Queen of Pop.”
- Gaga went to a Roman Catholic private all-girls school. She described her school life as “very dedicated, very studious, very disciplined but also a bit insecure.” Once, in an interview, she said-
I was made fun of for Being too outrageous or eccentric. I didn’t fit in, and I felt like a freak”
- At the tender age of 4, she had learned how to play piano by listening to others. Her mother wanted her to play the piano; as she wanted Gaga to be a “cultured young woman.” She created her first piano ballad when she was only 13 years old, and a year later, she started performing at open mic nights.
- She has also studied method acting at the “Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute” in New York for She has been in the business for ten years. She has played lead roles in plays such as “Guys and Dolls” and “Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.”
- In 2003, she was one of the students who got an early admission in “CAP21 – Tisch School of the Arts.” She used to live in a “New York Dorm,” where she worked on her songwriting skills and wrote essays and articles on art, religion, social, and political issues.
- She quit school in 2005 during her second year of sophomore year to pursue her musical career. Her father wasn’t happy with this decision.
- The name “Lady Gaga” was suggested to her by her former boyfriend Robert Fusari. Fusari was texting Gaga about the “Queen” song “Radio Ga Ga,” when a glitch changed it to “Lady Gaga.” As soon as she got the text, she replied-
That’s all! Don’t call me Stefani ever again”
- Fusari and Gaga had also created a company named, “Team Lovechild” to promote Gaga’s career. They used to record and produce “electropop tracks” and send it to music industry executives.
- “Def Jam Recordings” responded positively to her tracks, and they signed her into “Def Jam” in September 2006. She was then dropped by the label after three months. She returned home and started performing at “Neo-Burlesque” shows.
- While performing at “Neo-Burlesque” shows, she met the performance artist, “Lady Starlight,” who helped her mold her onstage persona. They started performing at many shows, and eventually, they were known as “Lady Gaga and the Starlight Revue.” They also performed at the “2007 Lollapalooza Music Festival.”
- In November 2007, she struck a music publishing deal with “Sony/ATV.” She was hired to write songs for “Britney Spears,” “New Kids on the Block,” “Fergie,” and “The Pussycat Dolls.” She also used to record “reference vocals” for Akon, who loved her voice, and he helped Gaga sign a joint deal with “KonLive” to make Gaga a franchise player.
- In 2008, Gaga moved to Los Angeles, formed her creative team, “The Haus of Gaga,” and finished her first album, “The Fame.”
- “The Fame” was an instant hit and its first two singles, “Poker Face” and “Just Dance” reached number one in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the UK.
- In 2010, she received two “Grammy’s” for her album, “The Fame.”
- Lupus was discovered in 2010 and she was treated. She was fine and hoped to continue living a healthy life.
- In February 2011, she released her second album, “Born This Way.” The song sold more than one million copies in the first five days and earned the “Guinness World Record” for The single that was the most downloaded on iTunes. It sold 8 million copies in total worldwide.
- She wrote the title song of her album “Born This Way” in just ten minutes.
- Her tour “The Monster Ball Tour” grossed $227.4 million in total, making her the highest engrossing debut artist.
- She considers “Born This Way” a lyrical masterpiece including topics like sex, love, religion, money, identity, liberation, drugs, sexuality, individualism, and freedom. The album had been recorded in English, French, Spanish, and German.
- Lady Gaga mentioned that her fashion sense was inspired by the American singer, “Cher.”
- For her performance at the “2010 MTV Music Awards,” everything Gaga wore was made of raw beef! The 50-pound dress was heavy.
- She calls her fans “Little Monsters,” and her fans call her “Mother Monster.”
- In March 2011, her bracelet store raised $1.5 million to help Japan’s community, when it was hit by a tsunami.
- Once, she had revealed that her song “Poker Face” was about her bisexuality, and her boyfriends were not comfortable with that, and they used to tell her-
I don’t want to have a threesome, I’m happy with just you”
- While speaking at the “2009 The Gender Equality Summit,” she said that it was “the single most important moment” of her career.
- In 2011, she started the “Born This Way Foundation” with her mother to empower youth and prevent bullying.
- She said the best advice she has ever received is- “If you don’t have shadows, you’re not standing in the light.”
- One time, she bought pizzas for $1000 for Fans waited all night for their favorite singer. for She was outside of a record store.
- She spoke out in an interview for Rolling Stone Magazine.
Every day, when I get up in the morning, it feels like I am any other 24-year-old insecure girl. Then I say to myself, Bitch, you’re Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today”
- Her school bullies used to make her feel like she was being bullied. for her looks. When she was featured on the cover of “Vogue Magazine,” she tweeted –
My school used to call me “rabbit teeth”, but I now consider myself a true VOGUE BEAUTY TIME QUEEN! http://twitpic.com/3wqogt
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) February 5, 2011
- In 2015, she starred in the FX horror show, “American Horror Story: Hotel” in the lead role as “The Countess.” She was appreciated for She won the award for her acting and was nominated again for the “Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film.”
- On January 7, 2020, she appeared on Oprah Winfrey‘s show, “2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus.” On the show, she discussed how she was sexually assaulted several times when she was 19 years old, and how medication had helped her get through It and how she copes in her daily life.