Looking for Kunal Kamra Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||Comedian and Social Media Persona|
|The Famous for||His courage and stand up for patriotism in India’s current government|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 170cm
In meters– 1.7 M
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Make your debut||YouTube: Shut Up Ya Kunal (2017)|
|Date of birth||2 Oct 1988|
|Age in 2019.||31 years|
|The birthplace||Mahim, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College in Mumbai (dropped out during the second year).|
|Education Qualification||12. Standard|
|Controversies||• In 2018, he had to delete his Twitter account over a post that was considered objectionable to a particular religion. Even asked to leave his Mumbai apartment. jagran.com
• In January 2020, Kunal was banned by various Indian airlines, including Air India, SpiceJet, and GoAir, for Arnab Ghoswami, editor-in-chief of Republic TV, was heckled on board one its planes. These airlines banned Mr Kamra after he uploaded a video showing his encounter with ArnabGoswami (editor-in-chief, Republic TV). Kamra can be seen asking questions to Mr Goswami in the video. He doesn’t answer. NDTV
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||FatherName not known (may own a pharmacy)
MotherName not known
|Favorite comedian||Douglas Stanhope. Louis CK. Bill Burr. Anuvab Pal. Karunesh. Talwar.|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Kunal Kamra
- Does Kunal Kamra smoke?:
- Does Kunal Kamra drink alcohol?Answer:
- Kunal Kamra was birthed and raised in Mumbai.
- Kamra quit his college while he was in his second year and joined MTV to work as an intern. After 3 years of earning 35000 INR per month, Kamra told his parents he wanted to leave college.
- MTV interns after completing their internship for around 1 year, he joined Prasoon Pandey’s Corcoise Films as a production assistant. His job duties involved international shoots, producing commercials for Creating brand awareness and arranging high-powered meetings for representatives from major media companies.
- It was his friend, Siddharth Dudeja, who introduced stand-up comedy to Kamra and suggested him to try it.
- In 2013, when Kunal went to the Blue Frog event to catch up with his friend, Karunesh Talwar, who was working as the headliner of the event, Kunal was asked to perform a gig at the stage in order to save the main act which was sinking.
- In the same year, Kunal did his first professional stand up comedy show at the Canvas Club in Mumbai.
- In 2017, Kamra launched a YouTube podcast “Shut Up Ya Kunal along with his friend Ramit Verma. The show features public guests like Madhukeshwar Desai, the spokesperson of BJP, Jignesh Mevani, Gujarat’s MLA and Dalit activist, and Shehla Rashid, the former JNU student leader.
- His punch line “Siachen mein humaare jawaan lad rahe hain” is very popular on social media.
- Kunal enjoys immense popularity for his show “Patriotism and the Government” which mocks the government’s need to use nationalism as an answer to every criticism.
- Kamra collaborated with the YouTube channel “East India Comedy” (EIC) and launched a show titled “Kaun Banega Trollpati” which aimed at taking a dig at the right-wing social media trolls. The video was based on the popular game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and featured him as a ‘Bhakt Launda’ on the hot seat, opposite the show host The Real Amitji.
- Kunal lived in Mumbai’s Shivaji Park. However, his landlady requested that he look elsewhere. for Another place, as she wasn’t happy about his involvement in politics. He had a WhatsApp conversation with his wife. through His Facebook handle.
- It is difficult for him to read because he has dyslexia. for He will read and respond to long messages and emails.
- PM Narendra Modi, Arnab Goswami, and the general right-wing mentality are his favourite targets in his videos.
- Kunal had been heavily trolling him on Twitter in January 2019. His phone number was also being shared, which caused him to deactivate Twitter. for One month.
- He claimed to have been threatened with death for His political humour is incisive.
- Kamra considers politics amusing. He said-
Politics is a hobby of mine. In India, politics and pop culture blend right now. Every aspect of life is political. Your comedy must be relatable. And your punchline should be funny. Politics fits that bill perfectly.”
- His video in January 2020 of him berating ArnabGoswami on a flight went viral via various social media platforms. Indian airlines ban Mr. Kamra for The same.