Looking for Kumail Nanjiani Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Kumail Ali Nanjiani|
|Profession(s)||Comedy, actor, screenwriter, podcaster|
|Beloved For||• Playing the role of ‘Dinesh’ in HBO’s comedy series “Silicon Valley” (2014-2019)
• Co-writing and featuring in the American romantic comedy “The Big Sick” (2017)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 174 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 8½”
|Start||Film: “Life as we know it (2010)
TV: Saturday Night Live (2008)
Web Series Jake and Amir (2009
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||• Kanbar Award for Storytelling for the film “The Big Sick” (2017)
• Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay for the film “The Big Sick” (2017)
• Auteur Award at San Diego International Film Festival (2017)
|Date of birth||21.02.78 (Tuesday).|
|Age as of 2020||42 Years|
|The birthplace||Karachi, Pakistan|
|School||• St. Michael’s Convent School
• Karachi Grammar School
|College/University||Grinnell College Grinnell (Iowa), USA|
|Higher Education||• Graduate in Computer Science
• Graduate in Philosophy
|Religion||Although he was raised Shia Muslim, he later converted to athiest.|
|Hobbies||Travelling with music|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Emily Vance Gordon, American Author, Producer|
|Wedding Date||14 July 2007|
|Wife/Spouse||Emily Vance Gordon
|Parents||Father– Aijaz Nanjiani (Doctor)
Mother– Shabana Nanjiani
|Siblings||Brother– Zain Nanjiani (Younger; Banker)
|Dessert(s)||Panna Cotta, Swiss Roll|
|Destination to Travel||Los Angeles|
|Quotation||“Strive for Progress is not the goal.|
Kumail Nanjiani’s Lesser-Known Facts
- Kumail Nanjiani (a Pakistani-American comedian, screenwriter, actor and podcaster) is well-known. for playing the role of ‘Dinesh’ in HBO’s comedy series “Silicon Valley.”
- Kumail was raised in Karachi (Pakistan) by a middle-class family.
- Since his childhood, he devours comic books and action movies.
- Kumail graduated in Computer Science and Philosophy. He then began working in the US as a desk worker. His job was in an office. for He has a career in comedy for around six years.
- He was born to a family that had many doctors and his parents encouraged him to study medicine.
- Nanjiani first began to date American writer and producer Emily Vance Gordon.
- He didn’t tell his parents about his relationship to Emily. for They were still looking for it after a while for A Muslim Pakistani girl for him.
- Emily became ill and was placed in a medically-induced coma for eight months. Kumail shared his relationship with Emily with his parents at that moment.
- In a private Chicago courthouse ceremony, the couple tied the knot in July 2007.
- Nanjiani started his career as a stand-up comedian in 2007 by performing in the show “Unpronounceable” at Chicago’s Lakeshore Theatre. This show was hugely popular and attracted a wide audience.
- He made his television debut in 2008 with the TV show “Saturday Night Live.”
- Some of his popular TV shows include “The Colbert Report,” “Michael & Michael Have Issues,” “”Ugly Americans,” “Googy,” “Adventure Time,” “Bob’s Burgers,” and “The Twilight Zone.”
- Kumail has also featured in many Americal films including “Hot Tub Time Machine 2,” “Goosebumps,” “Fist Fight,” “Men In Black: International,” and “The Lovebirds.”
- In 2009, Kumail made his debut in the Digital Media with web series “Jake and Amir.”
- He has also appeared in web series like “Hunt The Truth,” “Game Grumps,” “Movie Fights,” and “Gay of Thrones.”
- Kumail lends his voice to films and TV, as well. for video games like “The Walking Dead: Season Two,” “Mass Effect: Andromeda,” and “Middle-earth: Shadow of War.”
- Nanjiani is Shereen Nanjiani’s second cousin.
- He takes great pride in his physical fitness, and he regularly visits the gym.
- In Aprial 2018, Kumail featured on TIME magazine’s “The 100 Most Influential People” (Pioneers).
- Kumail is a big dog lover and owns a dog named Barley.