Looking for Keerthi Sagathia Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||Artist and singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
In meters– 1.75m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Start||Film: Mayya in Guru (2007)
TV: Fame Gurukul (2004)
|Discography||2007: Mayya in the movie ‘Guru (Debut Bollywood)
2009: Chikku Chikku Boom Boom (Tamil film)
2009: Boom Boom Robo Da from the movie Endhiran in Tamil
2010: Veera Veera (Tamil Film Raavanan)
2010: Beera (Bollywood film Raavan)
2011: Nakkadwale disco Udhaarwale Khansko in Delhi Belly (Bollywood).
2012: Bharat Mata Ki jai (film Shanghai, Bollywood)
2012: Mujh mein Tu in Special 26 (Bollywood).
2014: Mannat appears in Daawat-e-Ishq, a Bollywood film.
2017: Saaho Saarvabowma Saaho appears in Gautamiputra Satakarni, Telugu.
2018: Shubh din in Parmanu, The Story of Pokhran. (Bollywood).
2019: Ghanu Jeevo appears in Chaal Jeevi Laiye. (Gujrati)
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||2010: Uninor Radio Mirchi award along with Mustafa Kutoane
2010: Next Male Vocalist Of The Year for Raavan: ‘Beera’
2012: Indie Pop Song of the year for ‘Satyamev Jayate’
2016: Best Male Playback Singer for Kanche, Telugu – ‘Neeku theliyanida’
|Date of birth||14 September 1979|
|Age in 2021||41 years|
|School||Sir Cowasjee Jehengir Secondary School|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Daughter: Naysa Sagathia
|Parents||Father: Karsan Sagathia (Playback Singer)
Mother: Parvati Sagathia
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Keerthi Sagathia
- Keerthi is classically trained and has learned classical techniques from both his father Karsan Sagthia (and Pandit Bhavdeep Jaipurwale).
- Three times he failed sixth grade, which marked a pivotal moment in his life. for His musical journey.
- Guajarati folk songs have been contributed by his ancestors for It has been around for more than 100 year.
- At the age of three, he first appeared onstage with his father at Dayro (a Gujrat cultural festival).
- Prior to entering Bollywood, he worked extensively in commercials, singing songs with music directors such as Ranjit Barot and Ram Sampath. for them.
- He became popular when he sang ‘Mayya Mayya’ for A.R. Rahman in the film ‘Guru’ which gave him another opportunity to sing ‘Beera Beera’ in the film ‘Raavan’.
- In addition to the films, Keerthi Sagathia has sung in Theme Song of Aamir Khan’s television show ‘Satyamev Jayate’.
- A music student, he considers himself to have recently taken up guitar playing as a hobby.