Looking for Kashmira Shah Age, Height, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Nickname(s)||Kashu and Kash IMDb|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Director and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters– 170 cm
Meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut||Film, Telugu (Dancer): ‘Pappa Ro Paap’ in ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu (1996)
Film, Hindi (Actor): Yes Boss (1997)
Film, Bhojpuri (Actor): Naag Naagin (2008)
Film, Marathi (Actor): Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha (2012)
Television (Actor): Hello Bollywood (1994)
Film, Hindi (Director): Marne Bhi Do Yaaron (2019)
|Date of birth||2nd December 1971 (Thursday).|
|Age in 2019.||48 years|
|School||Princess High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College in Mumbai|
|Higher Education||Graduation Facebook|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Shaadi Times|
|Address||101, Samudra Manthan, Juhu Versova Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400053|
|The Controversy||In 2018, aafter Kashmera’s one comment on social media platform created a lot of misunderstandings between Krushna, Govinda, and Govinda’s wife, Sunita Ahuja. Krushna spoke out about the entire matter in an interview.
A tweet was sent. He (Govinda) wasn’t coming to my show, The Drama Company. I talked to mami (Govinda’s wife Sunita) about it and told them that you guys went to Kapil Sharma’s show and you need to come to my show as well. I am being asked. It was great. Kashmera tweeted an error. for My sister. Govinda thought so. for them. Mami became angry and I attempted to explain. Then, I decided that Kashmera and mami were not my friends. It was then the first birthday for my child. They didn’t come for It happened, then I was upset. My mother has raised Govinda ji, so I have all the rights to be upset with him.”  Citation
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Brad Listermann (Hollywood Producer)
• Krushna Abhishek (Actor and Comedian)
|Wedding Date||• Brad Listermann (m. 2002 div. 2007)
• Krushna Abhishek (June 2012- Present)
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband: Brad Listermann
• Second Husband: Krushna Abhishek
|Children||Son(s)– Rayaan and Krishaang
|Parents||Names not known
|Film||Hum Aapke hain Kaun (1994).|
|Tv Serial||Friends (1994)|
|Destinations||Goa, Maldives, Bali|
|Collection for Cars||BMW
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kashmira Shah
- Born in Mumbai, she was the daughter of a Maharashtrian mother with a Gujarati father.
- She is the grand-daughter of Anjanibai Lolekar, a noted Hindustani classical vocalist.
- At the tender age of 16, she began her modeling career. At the age of 16, she was a model and began to do modeling assignments.
- In 1993, she was crowned Miss University World in her college. She also represented India at a South Korean beauty contest and took home the title in 1993.
- She got her first offer as a dancer in the Telugu film, ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ in 1996. She has appeared in many popular Hindi item songs, like ‘Jawani se jung ye choli meri ab tang’ from Vaastav: The Reality (1999), ‘Ban Than’ from ‘Kurukshetra’ (2000), and ‘Dil ko hazar baar roka’ from ‘Murder’ (2004).
- She has acted in various Hindi films, including ‘Yes Boss’ (1997), ‘Pyar To Hona Hi Tha’ (1998), ‘Hindustan Ki Kasam’ (1999), ‘Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge’ (2000), ‘Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye’ (2000), and ‘Wake Up Sid’ (2009).
- She has also appeared in Marathi films including ‘Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha’ (2012), ‘Aawahan’ (2015), ‘FU: Friendship Unlimited’ (2017), and ‘Shikari’ (2018).
- Apart from films, she has acted in many TV serials, including ‘Private Detective: Two Plus Two Plus One’ (1997), ‘Hum Ne Li Hai-Shapath’ (2013), and ‘Siya Ke Ram’ (2015).
- She has participated as a contestant in various TV reality shows like ‘Bigg Boss 1’ (2006), ‘Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao’ (2009), ‘Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl’ (2010), ‘Meethi Choori No.1’ (2010), and ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4’ (2011).
- She has also worked as a host in the two seasons of the TV show, ‘Steal Ur Girlfriend’ in 2012.
- In 2018, she was fetaured in the Hindi web-series, ‘Fourplay.’
- Kashmera has worked with Krushna in various TV shows like ‘Nach Baliye 3’ (2007), ‘Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar’ (2008), and ‘Love Lock Up’ (2011).
- Brad Listermann was her first husband. She married Brad in 2002. through The couple met online and decided to marry in Las Vegas. Brad produced a Hindi-English film similar to his love affair with Kashmera titled, ‘My Bollywood Bride’ or ‘My Faraway Bride’ in which Kashmera was the lead actress.
- The problems in their marriage began in 2006. Kashmera stated in an interview that:
He began bringing home his work. He’s too perfectionist. Many scenes were reshot by him. My Bollywood Bride became more important to him than me.”
- One of the reasons in their troubled married life was Kashmera’s closeness with Krushna Abhishek. Kashmera stated in an interview that she was happy to talk with anyone who would listen.
Brad told me that I felt the exact same emotions. for Krishna, which I once had for him. It was his infatuation, he said. I tried to confirm and held myself back; I reasoned with myself that it could be the excitement of returning to films which I was misreading as love…”
- Kashmera met Krushna for The first time I shot a photo for their film ‘Aur Pappu Pass Ho Gaya’ (2006) in Jaipur. They were friends, and they fell in love. Kashmera divorced her husband in 2007. Kashmera, who was a Bigg Boss 2006 contestant, spoke about her relationship with Krushna.
- Krushna suggested Kashmera in 2007. for They were also contestants in Nach Baliye’s marriage ceremony. At that time there were rumours of Krushna’s closeness with the Bollywood actress, Tanushree Dutta. Kashmera even confronted Tanushree Dutta while they met at an airport. The Bridal Box
- If you are in a live-in partnership, for Krushna and Kashmera were secretly married for many years. They got it done in June 2012, after many years. The secret was kept between them for Kashmera wore a sindoor for two years before she was photographed at an event back in 2014. They were married in Las Vegas where Kashmera had previously married her husband. Kashmera spoke with Krushna in an interview.
We were married at 11.30 in Las Vegas at a local church. We didn’t even have the time to do proper shopping.”
- Krushna and Kashmera had twins in 2017, Rayaan (and Krishaang) through surrogacy. Salman Khan recommended her to have a surrogacy. for surrogacy. She spoke about why she chose surrogacy.
I tried to get pregnant for a while. for three years but it didn’t work out. It was tough as my twin babies weren’t conceived naturally. I had lost my health. My body was gone. for I had a lot of miscarriages during my IVF treatment. My 14 attempts failed to bear children. IVF injections can be as painful and frustrating as being pregnant. Like any mother-to-be, you will experience mood swings and put on weight. It becomes difficult to lose weight because it’s not natural. My doctor would tell me how I was losing out on my health and becoming extremely temperamental.”
- She’s very close with Govinda as well as her sister-in-laws Ragini Khanna, Arti Singh and Soumya.
- When she was asked “Have you ever cheated on your guy? In an interview she answered,
Krushna has never been cheated upon by me. Yes, I did cheat on Brad (Listermann) by falling in love with Krushna, but I told him of this As Brad was a wonderful person, I knew that I had to take him with me. I went through Hell because I was sincere. I lost my worldly possessions like my house and my car but I got love instead… not a bad bargain!
- She is an animal lover, and her cats’ names are Mercy, Mercedes, Chanel, and Manya, and her dogs’ names are Bhatku and Boo.
- In ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ in 2020, she appeared as a guest in which she talked about her first meeting with Krushna, she said,
Before we landed on the sets of a film we were to do together, I didn’t even know him (Krushna). I knew I was to work with Govinda’s nephew in the film, that’s all. These were my first high-heel shoes. The affair was only for one night. for both of us.” Maine isko pucha tha ki which is your forthcoming film? Toh isk jawab aaya tha ki ye meri 4th nahi ye meri third film hai.”