Looking for K.V. K.V. Read through this article.
|Full Name||K. Venkatesan Anand|
|Profession||Cinematographer and Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 168 cm
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||31 October 1966|
|Place of Birth||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Date of death||30 April 2023|
|The Place of Death||At a Chennai hospital, he was pronounced dead.|
|Age at the death||54 years|
|Death Cause||Following being test positive, he had a heart attack. for The new coronavirus India Today|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||DG Vaishnav College, Chennai
Loyola College Chennai
|Education qualification||Physics Graduation
Visual Communications postgraduation
|Start||Malayalam Cinematography Thenmavin Combath (1994).
Directorial: Kana Kandaen (2005)
|Families||Father– Venkatesan Anand
Mother– Anasuya Venkataraman
|Affairs and Girls|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Married|
|Wife/Spouse||Nam is not yet known|
|Wife/Spouse||Sneha, and Sadhana are his two daughters.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About K.V. Anand
- K.V. When K.V.
- Participated in several photography contests, both at the state and national level.
- He began his studies and started to work as a freelance photographer. for some popular magazines and newspapers like Kalki, Illustrated Weekly, India Today, Aside, etc.
- He also tried his hands in full-time photojournalist at India Today but unfortunately, didn’t get a job.
- He later started his career as a cinematographer in 1994 with the Malayalam film ‘Thenmavin Kombath.’ He also received the National Film Award for Filmmaking Excellence for His work was featured in the film.
- His film industry experience includes Telugu and Tamil films, as well as Malayalam.
- Apart from being a cinematographer, he is a great director and directed several Tamil films like ‘Kana Kandaen’ (2005), ‘Ayan’ (2009), ‘Ko’ (2011), ‘Maattrraan’ (2012), ‘Anegan’ (2015), and ‘Kavan’ (2017).
- His second directorial film ‘Ayan’ sold one crore tickets all over the world.