Looking for JP Nadda Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Jagat Prakash Nadda|
|Beloved For||The National President of Bharatiya Janata Party, (BJP).|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 165cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party / BJP
|Political Journey||• In 1993, he contested the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections from Bilaspur, and he was elected as an MLA.
• In 1998, he was re-elected from the Bilaspur Assembly Constituency as an MLA.
• In 1991, he was appointed as the National President of the “Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha.”
• In 2007, he was elected as an MLA from the Bilaspur Assembly Constituency.
• In 2007, he was appointed as a Union Minister of Forest, Environment, Science and Technology.
• In 2012, he was appointed as a member of the Rajya Sabha from Himachal Pradesh.
• In June 2019, he was appointed as the National Working President of the BJP under Amit Shah.
• On 20 January 2020, he was appointed as the National President of the BJP.
|Date of Birth||Friday 2nd December 1960|
|Age as of 2019||59 Years|
|The birthplace||Patna, Bihar|
|Schools||St.Xavier’s High School, Patna, Bihar|
|College/University||• Patna College, Bihar
• Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
|Education Qualification||• Bachelor of Arts (BA) from Patna College
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Himachal Pradesh University
|Caste||Brahmin Jagat Prakash Nadda|
|Address||Village Vijaypur, Post Office Auhar, Tehsil Jhandutta, District Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Wedding Date||11 December 1991|
• Harish Chandra Nadda
• Girish Chandra Nadda
For the Daughter– No
|Parents||Father– Dr. Narain Lal Nadda (former Vice President of Patna University).
Mother– Krishna Nadda
|Collection for Cars||• Hyundai i20 (2014 Model)
• Toyota Innova (2015 Model)
|As of 2018, Assets/Properties MyNeta||Movable:
Cash: 35,000 INR
Bank deposits: 26.57 Lacs INR
Jewellery: A gold ring that is worth 75,000 INR
|Salary (approx.||1 lac INR + Other Allowances as a Rajya Sabha members|
|Net worth (approx.||In 2018, it was 3.49 million INR MyNeta|
JP Nada: Some less-known facts
- JP Nadda (Indian politician) is the National President of Bharatiya Janata Party.
- On 11 December 1991, he represented Bihar in the “All India Junior Swimming Championship” in Delhi.
- His mother-in-law is a former MP, Jayshree Banerjee.
- In 1975, Nadda entered politics after joining the “Sampurna Kranti” movement started by Jayaprakash Narayan against the then Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi‘s rule.
- He was an influential student leader at Himachal Pradesh University in 1983.
- In 1987, Nadda started a campaign against the then ruling Congress government by forming the “Rashtriya Sangharsh Morcha.” Eventually, in the same year, Nadda had to face 45-day detention for Start this campaign.
- In 1989, during the Lok Sabha elections, Nadda was made the election-in-charge of BJP’s youth wing.
- In 1991, when he was just 31 years old, he was appointed as the National President of BJP’s youth wing.
- After winning the General Elections in 2014, Narendra Modi appointed Nadda as the “Minister of Health and Family Welfare.”
- Nadda was charged with securing seats for Uttar Pradesh in the 2019 General Elections. Nadda secured 64 out of the 80 seats for Uttar Pradesh under his direction.
- He was named the working President of the BJP in June 2019 by the former National President of the BJP. Amit ShahAs the Union Home Minister, he was succeeded by.
- On 20 January 2020, in a function at the BJP central headquarters, Nadda’s name was proposed as the National President of the BJP by the parliamentary board members, Amit Shah, Rajnath SinghAnd Nitin Gadkari.
- He was elected the National President for the BJP on 20 January 2020. As the National President, he will serve. for It will last three years.