Looking for John Cena’s Height, Weight and Age. Read through this article.
John Cena’s Lesser-Known Facts
- Does John Cena smoke: No
- John Cena is a licensed to drink alcohol
- John Cena was delivered with three umbilical cords wrapped around his neck. this This is dangerous. for A newborn baby. Cena was miraculously able to survive. this The condition was not severe and the patient did not experience any lasting effects.
- John Cena’s pro-wrestling career began in 1999 when he joined the Ultimate Pro Wrestling.
- Cena had a love for Weightlifting and asked Santa to help him. for A Weightlifting bench was something I wanted and got it.
- John Cena holds the record for having had the most combined days in WWE World Heavyweight Champion as a WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He is behind Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino and Hulk Hogan.
- John Cena has been a star in many feature movies, including. The Marine (2006), 12 rounds (2009) and Legendary (2010). Cena’s deep interest in Rapping is not only in acting and wrestling.
- Cena’s entrance theme song, “My Time is Now” is composed and sung (rapped) by John Cena himself.
- It has been over nine years since John Cena’s rap album You Can’t See Me Public release. WWE Records recorded it and Cena starred with Tha Trademarc, his cousin. The Billboard 200 ranked it #15 and the first week saw sales of over 143,000 copies.
- John Cena has also made appearances on television shows like Manhunt, Deal or No Deal, MAD TV, Saturday Night Live, Punk’d, Psych, and Parks and Recreation.
- Cena was an American Football player in his college days, but quit because he thought he was ‘way too small.’
- You will often find number 54 on Cena’s merchandise. Cena wore a number 54 jersey in college football.
- Cena has granted 500+ wishes for Arizona children living with life-threatening conditions through The Make-A-Wish Foundation. He is currently the record holder.