Looking for Jhye Richardson (Cricketer) Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Jhye Avon Richardson Citation|
|Profession||Bowler and Cricketer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 178cm
In meters– 1. 78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilograms-70 kg
in pounds154 Lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|International Debut||ODI19.01.2018 v England
Take a testSri Lanka, 24/01/2019
T20Sri Lanka vs. 19 Feb 2017
|Jersey Number||# 60 (Australia)
# 60 (Punjab Kings)
|State/domestic Team||Perth Scorchers
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Secure right arm|
|Award, Honours and Achievements||Bradman Young Cricketer-of-the Year 2018.|
|Date of birth||Friday, 20 September 1996|
|Age as of 2023||25 years|
|The birthplace||Murdoch in Western Australia|
|Hobbies||Music and Video Games|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Parents||Father– Jim Richardson
Mother– Karen Richardson
|Cricketer||Batsman– Virat Kohli
Bowler– Dale Steyn
|Net worth (approx.||14 million INR Espn Cricinfo|
Jhye Rickson: Some less-known facts
- Jhye Richardson, an Australian cricketer who is a fast bowler for Australia’s national cricket team, as well as active in franchise and domestic cricket with clubs like Western Australia, Perth Scorchers or Punjab Kings.
- His coaches discouraged him from becoming a pace bowler because he didn’t fit into the typical body of pace bowlers in Australia, who are naturally taller and heavier than him. for This is the job description.
- In 2015-16, Jhye Richardson made a first-class debut for At the tender age of 19, Western Australia. He also had an outstanding Big Bash League season in which he took 11 wickets. In addition, he was Player of the Match in the final against Sydney Sixers. This helped Perth Scorchers win the title.
- He was able to receive a call up at the national level. for The T20I series home against Sri Lanka, and at that point he had not played any first-class cricket games at domestic level.
- His performance in 2018 against New South Wales was impressive. He took eight wickets and scored 47 runs at Optus Stadium.
- Jhye Richardson played in the Australian team that beat India after a deficit of 0-2. They won the series by 3-1 in India. It was an experience that he will never forget. He said:
That doesn’t happen very often and to be a part of the team to do that was really special. I’ve been to India a few times and I don’t think I’ve ever heard a cricket stadium so silent after the last ball was bowled.”
- He recorded his best international bowling statistics 4/26 against India and picked up Virat Kohli‘s wicket thrice in the series.
- He made his Test debut at Gabba against Sri Lanka in February 2019. There he took five wickets.
- Jhye Richardson was not included in the 2019 World Cup or Ashes team due to an injury to his shoulder sustained during an ODI against Pakistan.
- Jhye Richardson was made the second most valuable bowler of IPL history. for The staggering sum of Rs 14 million was won by Punjab Kings during the 2023 IPL Auction in Chennai.
- Jhye Richardson took 72 wickets, an average of 22.85 runs and has a 17.4 strike rate in the 62 T20 matches. Also, he is a decent lower-order player.
- Jhye Richardson describes his bowling skills in an interview.
All it takes is rhythm for me. I often try to run as fast or push as possible. through It is my goal to get the ball out of the crease as fast as possible, but the truth is the ball will come out the same way if I run in relaxed, balanced, and trying to flow. through As best as I can, the crease. I get asked this question a lot and it has a lot to do with being explosive and having fast twitch muscle fibres as well as a locked front leg at the crease”
- Jhye Richardson was the fastest Big Bash League delivery at 149 km/h.
- Jhye Richardson is often spotted wearing an Adidas cricket shoe with the words “stand tall” or “KISS” written on it. When asked by a reporter about his Adidas cricket shoes with these words, Richardson explained that they were written to tell the truth.
I’ve written “stand tall” or “KISS” on my shoes before. It’s a simple cue. for Remember to be tall through the crease, and not feeling like I’m trying to bowl too fast. KISS stands for for Simple is best. Because cricket is so mental, your emotions and thoughts can sometimes get in the way. You end up trying too many things, and you often bowl lower than you can. It allows me to remember that simplicity is key.”
- Jhye Richardson is a dog-lover and pets a golden retriever named Nala and he doesn’t seem to hide his affection for On his Instagram, he posted a picture of his dog.