Looking for Jeetu Schivhare Height, Age, Girlfriend and Wife. Family, Biography & Much More. Read through this article.
|Andere Bezeichnung||Jitu Shivhare|
|Celebrities||Gadha Prasad for Chidiya Ghar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 172 cm
In meters– 1.72m
in feet & inches– 5′ 8”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilograms95 kg
in pounds– 205 lbs
|Make your debut||TV: Chidiya Ghar
|Place of Birth||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||Diploma in Catering Nettv4U|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party / BJP YouTube|
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||2012: Sab Ke Anokhe Award for Sab se Anokha Kirdar
2011: Indian Telly Award for The Best Comic Actor
2011: Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite actor – TV
|Relationships & More|
|The Marriage Date||13 July 2016|
|Wife/Spouse||Shweta Jaiswal (Banker)
A Few Less-Known Facts about Jeetu Shivhare
- Jeetu Shivahare, an Indian actor is well-known for his role ‘Gadha Prasad’ in the popular Indian television show Chidiya Ghar on SAB TV. He is also seen in the show ‘Jijaji Chhat Per Hain.’
- Growing up in Agra, he was part of a middle-class family where he took an active role in several theatrical productions.
- He was initially skeptical about the part of Gadhaprasaad on Chidiya Ghar. However, after only a few episodes, his popularity grew.
- Jeetu Shivarae has been in Bollywood movies like C Kkompany, Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge and Uvaa.
- Jeetu plays the lead role in the series and also shoots for He worked long hours, which caused him to feel sick. It was then that he was reported to have quit the show due his health. However, his health improved quickly and he returned to the show.
- Jeetu believes in Lord Hanuman and is a fervent follower. this His recovery from illness was helped by the Hindu god.
- Jeetu would rather work in TV than movies. He stated in interviews that he wouldn’t leave television. for movies until the movie doesn’t affect his television career.
- Jeetu Shivhare is known to support Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He was seen supporting demonetization legislation passed in 2016.