Looking for Jatin Kishore (IAS Topper), Age, Family and Biography. Read through this article.
|The Famous for||Securing 2nd place in the UPSC Examination 2019.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||Friday, 22 July 1994|
|Age in 2020||26 Years|
|The birthplace||Palwal, Haryana|
|College/University||• St Stephen’s College, Delhi
• Delhi School of Economics, Delhi
|Education Qualification||MA in Economics (Delhi School of Economics).|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||FatherLalit Kishor (Works at Income Tax Department).
Mother– Teacher Name Unknown
Jatin Kirshore: Some less-known facts
- Jatin enjoys science fiction reading and watching.
- Jatin tried his first UPSC CSE in 2018, but was unsuccessful. He didn’t give up, and was chosen for the Indian Economic Service in 2018. He served in the Ministry of Rural Development while simultaneously being prepared for His second job was while he was working.
- Despite his failure to clear prelims his first time, he passed the All India Rank II in his second try.
- Jatin said that while serving in the IAS role, he would rather focus on education and environment. According to him,
IAS provides a great platform for serving and contributing to society. The challenges will be addressed depending on my district. However, in general, I would like to focus on education as it forms the base of life”
- Jatin attributes his success and his teachers to his parents, siblings, and close friends. Jatin attributes his family’s success, especially to his mom.
- Prepare for the UPSC Examination, he attended RAU’s IAS Study Circle in New Delhi.
- Here is a mock interview which Jatin gave to the Rau’s IAS Interview panel: