Looking for Jagdish Lad Death, Age, Height, Weight and Wife. Read through this article.
|Profession||The Body Builder|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters175 cm
In meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilogramsMaximum 90kg
in pounds– 198 lbs
|Take Body Measurements (approx.||52 inch chest
34 inch Waist
– Biceps. 22 in
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• Bharat Shri title
• Silver Medal in World Championship
• Gold Medal in Mr. India competition
• Mr. Navi Mumbai Mahapoor Winner
• Mr. Maharashtra Shree First Runner
• Mr. Navi Mumbai Shetra Shree Winner
|Date of birth||Year 1987|
|The birthplace||Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Date of death||30 April 2023|
|Ort of death||Vadodara, Gujarat|
|Age at the death||35 Years|
|Death Cause||COVID-19 Complications The Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Get married|
|Wife/Spouse||Name not known|
|Children||One daughter was born to him.|
Jagdish Lad: Some less-known facts
- Jagdish Lad, an Indian bodybuilder, represented India at international levels.
- Born and raised in Kundal Village, later he moved to Navi Mumbai for His work.
- His first job was as a Mumbai bodybuilder. this Beruf for It has been around 15 years.
- In 2014, he won a silver medal in the men’s category of up to 90kg in WBPF World Championship in Mumbai.
- He won the silver medal in Mr. India’s bodybuilding contest and was awarded the national Bharat Shri title.
- In 2017, he retired from bodybuilding.
- To work in the local gym as a manager, he then relocated to Vadodara.
- Later, he established his own fitness center in Vadodara Gujarat.
- Jagdish owned a Royal Enfield motorcycle as well as a Toyota car.
- In a printed advertisement, he was shown. for SAN Protein (deals in bodybuilding products).
- Jagdish was positive for The COVID-19 Test was passed and he received additional oxygen in April 2023. He died on the 30th April 2023 due to lack of appropriate treatment.
- On the demise of Jagdish, one of his friends and international bodybuilder Sameer Dabilkar talked about Jagdish’s poor financial condition, he said,
Four years ago, he had quit bodybuilding. He was financially struggling because of the lockdown. He and the bodybuilder here, Lakhan, both didn’t get proper treatment and died due to this reason. His wife also covid. His landlord was not allowing them to vacate their house in Baroda because he didn’t have money to pay rent. It can happen to anyone. Even bodybuilders with a high immunity level, covid may strike. Bodybuilders aren’t Gods, we too can get affected deeply by covid.”