Looking for Isuru Udana (Cricketer) Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Isuru Udana Tillakaratna citation|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 182 cm
In meters1.82 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 0”
|International Debut||ODI– India vs. United States on July 24, 2012
IPL– Mumbai Indians vs. NBC on September 28, 2020
T20Australia, 8 June 2009
|Jersey number||# 17 (Sri Lanka)
# 50 (IPL)
|Domestic Team||Sri Lanka, Wayamba Elevens, Tamil Union Cricket and Athletic Club, Wayamba United, Duronto Rajshahi, Basnahira Greens, Rangpur Riders, Kandy, Montreal Tigers, Sri Lanka Board Presidents XI, Dambulla, Paktia Panthers, Sri Lanka XI, Rajshahi Kings, Sindhis, St Kitts, and Nevis Patriots, Paarl Rocks, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm fast-medium|
|Record (main ones).||• He holds the record for The individual with the highest run total. He scored 84 runs during T20 International when he was batting number 8.
• In September 2010, he was playing for Wayamba took two deliveries to score a hat trick. He is the Champions League T20’s first-ever bowler to achieve a hat-trick.
|Date of birth||17 February 1988, Wednesday|
|Age in 2020||32 years|
|The birthplace||Balangoda, Sri Lanka|
|The Nationality||Sri Lankan|
|Tattoo(s)||On his left forearm, he has “Jhvain”, his daughter’s nickname. His right forearm also sports a few tattoos.|
|Relationships & More|
|Wedding Date||14 Dec 2015|
|Children||Jhvain is his daughter.|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Isuru Udana
- Isuru Udana Tillakaratna was born in Balangoda, Sri Lanka. His professional career includes playing cricket for Sri Lanka in ODI matches (One Day International) and several tournaments. Royal Challengers Bangalore bought Isuru in 2020 for R. 50 lakhs ($70,000).
- Isuru Udana got married to Pereen Perera on 14 December 2015. Jhvain, a girl was given to them by Pereen Perera in December 2015. Isuru has a tattoo of her daughter’s name on his left forearm and he has more tattoos on his right hand as well.
- Isuru began his List A and first-class career as a List A player in September 2008. He was chosen by Sri Lanka A during the tour of South Africa. Together with thisHe was a great player. for Tamil Union. He was then chosen by Wayamba to participate in the Twenty20 and first-class sections of Sri Lankan Inter-Provincial Cricket Tournament.
- In Twenty20, he was given the title of ‘Man of the Match’ after he took 4 wickets with 31 runs. He took 4 wickets, including the top 5 Basnahira Southern (another Sri Lankan domestic team). He was also named the player of tournament.
- Isuru made an unusual record in September 2010 when he took a hat trick from just two deliveries. It was also a stump run on a long-ball that took him to the second wicket. In Champions League T20, he was also the first to score a hat trick.
- Isuru’s international debut was in 2009, when he played for Sri Lanka in the 2009 ICC World Twenty20. He was a successful domestic player and was offered the opportunity to play in international cricket. However, his performances in international matches were not as good so he was dismissed from the team.
- Isuru won again in 2012 for A T20 series against Pakistan, and then for The ODIs against India were not a success. His only contribution to the ODI series was a hit to the wickets that ran out Gautam Gambhir in a critical moment of the match.
- Isuru Udana, a Sri Lanka Cricket cricketer, was one of the 33 who received a contract for the national team before the 2018-2019 season. Udana had a long partnership with Kasun Rajitha of 58 runs during the fourth ODI in South Africa. It was the highest partnership in the tenth wicket. for Sri Lanka playing in an ODI game.
- Udana set the new world record on 22 March 2019. for The highest number of runs scored by a player batting at the eighth position in a T20 game. Udana was the South Africa’s top batsman, scoring 84 runs.
- In April 2019, he was the part of Sri Lanka’s team for 2019 Cricket World Cup. Udana sustained a back injury while fielding in the T20I against India on January 20, 2020. He was quickly taken to the hospital. Following the injury, the doctor declared him inoperable.
- Isuru Udana was a member of the Sri Lankan cricket team for For a long period of time, he has been a big fan of Lasith Malinga. He played matches with Malinga and learned a lot from Malinga in practice and matches.
View this post on Instagram
Legend!!!you will be missed.mali ayya thank you very much for everything you have given to this lovely sport.A ture legend and a super hero!You were the true mentor who believed in me when there was no one and helped me a lot with my bowling.still remember those days you helped me to improve my yokers.Best of all you are a one awesome human being.I was fortunate to share the dressing room with you!again thank you very much brother.we all gonna miss you. #slinga99yokerking ❤
- Isuru Udana, a pace bowler for Royal Challengers Bangalore, where he made his IPL debut this year. His performance in the match was a great help to RCB win for This was the second season. Isuru recently went on Instagram to ask the trolls not to make fun of any player for Their poor performance. Ashok Dinda, a Kolkata Knight Riders former pace bowler, was trotted. for Isuru shared a story about Ashok’s poor performance on Instagram, stating that Ashok had taken over 400 wickets first-class cricket. He asked people to not judge anyone without knowing the other person’s story and their background.