Looking for Gurickk G Maan Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Nickname(s)||Ikki, Gurickky, MS|
|Profession(s)||Video Director, Film Producer|
|Famous For||Being the son of the legendary Punjabi singer and songwriter, Gurdas Maan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film Producer: Sukhmani: Hope for Life (2010)
Video Director: Punjab Song (2017)
|Date of Birth||21 December|
|Hometown||Giddarbaha, District Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|College/University||Eton College, Windsor, England, UK|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Driving, Playing Cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Simran Kaur Mundi (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||31 January 2020 (Friday)
|Wife/Spouse||Simran Kaur Mundi|
|Parents||Father– Gurdas Maan (Singer & Songwriter)
Mother– Manjeet Maan (Film Director & Film Producer)
|Food||Pancakes and Bread, Salmon Pesto Sandwich, Sushi|
|Dessert||Chocolate Truffle Ice-cream|
|Holiday Destination(s)||Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Toronto|
|Brand(s)||Adidas, Nike, Puma|
|Formula One Racing Driver||Ayrton Senna|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gurickk G Maan
- Does Gurickk G Maan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Gurickk wanted to make his career in film direction from a very young age.
- Maan made his debut as a video producer in 2010 with the film “Sukhmani: Hope for Life.”
- In 2017, he directed his first music video titled “Punjab.”
- Gurickk conceptualised the video of Badshah‘s song “Heartless” from the music album “O.N.E.”
- Gurickk has also worked on the Punjabi Shabad “Mittar Pyare Nu,” which was sung by his father, Gurdas Maan.
- Gurickk is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- Gurickk is fond of bikes, and he loves doing motorbike racing.
- Apparently, Gurickk was approached by the director, Raj Kumar Santoshi, who offered him a role in his film “Mirziyan.” However, the film got shelved later.
- On 31 January 2020, Gurickk tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Simran Kaur Mundi.