Looking for Golshifteh Farahani Height, Age, Boyfriend and Husband. Family, Biography, and More. Read through this article.
|Reliable Name||Rahavard Farahani|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Singer, and Musician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDB Height||in centimeters– 169 cm
Meters– 1.69 M
in feet & inches– 5′ 6½”
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Start||Film (Actor). Derakht e Golabie/The Pear Tree’ in 1998
|Award, Honours and Achievements||Fajr International Movie Festival
1997: International Section: The Best Actress for Derakht e Golabie (The Pear Tree).
Three Continents Festival (Nantes in France, France)
Kazan International Film Festival
Gijón International Film Festival
Abu Dhabi Film Festival
Note: Her accolades are endless.
|Date of birth||Sunday, 10 July 1983|
|Age in 2019.||36 years|
|The birthplace||Tehran, Iran|
|College/University||Islamic Azad University, Tehran Wikipedia|
|Hobbies||Music listening and movies watching|
|Controversies||• In 2008, the Iranian Government banished her for working in a western film ‘Body of Lies.’ The Hindu
• In 2012, she posed topless for the French magazine, ‘Madame Le Figaro’ and was banned from returning to her homeland.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Amin Mahdavi, French Director
• Louis Garrel, French Actor
• Matthew Silver, Actor and Producer (2015)
• Christos Dorje Walker, Australian Somatic Psychotherapist
|The Marriage Date||• First Marriage: (2003-2011)
• Second Marriage: (2012-2014)
• Third Marriage: (2015-2017)
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband: Amin Mahdavi
• Second Husband: Louis Garrel
• Third Husband: Christos Dorje Walker
|Parents||FatherBehzad Farahani, actor and theatre director
MotherFahimeh Rahim Naa, Actress and Painter
|Siblings||BrotherAzarakhsh Farahani, actor and composer of music
SisterShaghayegh Farahani, Actress
Some Lesser Known Facts About Golshifteh Farahani
- Golshifteh Farazani is an Iranian actor, singer, and musician.
- When she was five years old, she began learning to play the piano and music. In Tehran, Iran, she later joined a music school.
- She said that her childhood was like a boy.
A name was given to me for myself: Ameer. Each day, I went to school wearing the scarf. Everyday, I changed into a boy and went on the streets to live and play basketball. All my life for I was this game. This was very dangerous. If they’d caught me it would have been serious. My parents were really worried but they couldn’t control me. It’s funny, but the main reason I gave for my desire to be able to ride a bike without being stared at or whistled at is hilarious. I wanted visibility. I wanted to be looked at as a human being rather than as an object of desire.”
- She has acted in the films, like ‘Deux fereshté/Two Angels’ (2003), ‘Bab’Aziz: Le prince qui contemplait son âme’ (2004), ‘To Each His Cinema’ (2007), ‘Santouri/The Music Man’ (2007), ‘Body of Lies’ (2008), ‘Chicken With Plums/Poulet Aux Prunes’ (2011), ‘The Patience Stone’ (2012), and ‘Arab Blues’ (2019).
- She came into the eyes of media after appearing in the Hollywood film, ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ (2017); as Shansa.
- She appeared in the Netflix web series, ‘Extraction’ (2020), in which she played the character of Nik Khan.
- She is a theatre artist too and has acted in various theatre plays, including ‘Maryam and Mardavij’ (2003), ‘The Black Narcissus’ (2004), ‘A Private Dream’ (2013), and ‘Anna Karenina’ (2016).
- She has also featured in the music videos, like “Pola” (2014) and “Paradis” (2018).
- In 2008 she was exiled to Iran and settled later in Paris. She stated that she was exiled from Iran in 2008 and later settled in Paris.
According to a minister of culture and Islamic guide, Iran does not require any artists or actors. You may offer your artistic services somewhere else.”
- Actively working for She strongly supports environmental causes and is a strong advocate for The eradication tuberculosis from Iran.
- She’s been featured on covers of renowned magazines.
- While in Iran, she joined Kooch Neshin (“Nomads”), a band which won 2nd Tehran Avenue underground music competition.
- She teamed up with Mohsen Namjoo; an exiled Iranian musician, and together they released an album ‘Oywas’ in October 2009.
- As a member the Locarno Film Festival’s international jury, she was selected (2010).
- (2014) She ranked 6th in Independent Critics Beauty List.