Looking for Girish Wagh, Age, Widow, Children, Biography, & Other? Read through this article.
|Designation||Tata Motors, Program and Project Management Head|
|The Famous for||Working on and handling the project for Tata Nano is the manufacturer of the car “under 1 lakh”.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of birth||2. Dezember 1971|
|Age in 2019.||48 years|
|The birthplace||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|College/University||• Maharashtra Institue of Technology, Pune
• SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
|Education Qualifications||• Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
• Post Graduation in a Manufacturing program from SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Children||Two children are his.|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Girish Wagh
- Born and brought up in Pune, Girish Wagh completed his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Maharashtra Institute of Technology. After graduating, he decided to go into business. for S P Jain Institute of Management and Research offers a post-graduate degree in manufacturing.
- Girish Wagh, then 23, joined Tata Motors as a development engineer in 1993 after completing both his graduate and post-graduation studies. In 1997, Girish Wagh joined Tata Motors as a member of their development team. This was the beginning of his career in the company. for Tata Indica.
- Ravi Kant from Tata Motors selected him to be the Tata Ace’s small commercial vehicle designer. Because of his outstanding skills, Tata Ace emerged as the ultimate product. This vehicle was able to overcome the current recession in commercial vehicles. Ratan Tata, Ravi Kant and Girish Wagh were impressed with his ability to complete projects within a tight timeframe.
- Wagh received a project for the development of a small car at a cost tag of Rs. 1. lakh, or approximately. All regulatory requirements were met. An example of this is M-800. A group of 500 people worked together for The final product, which was released in 2008 after a long time of development took over 3 years. Wagh and his team called the car Tata Nano and managed to keep its price at Rs. 1 lakh. The Economic Times
- Tata Motors made Girish Wagh the Head for the Commercial Vehicle Business Unit following the sale of Tata Nano. He became an executive director and was then transferred to Mumbai. Prior to him, Ravindra Pisharody worked as executive director for Commercial vehicles and that he was in the middle of his notice period. The Hindu
- Girish Wagh’s wife’s name is Deepali and he has two children. Girish Wagh has a reputation for being a reserved individual and does not often make public appearances. A good balance is also maintained between work and private life.
- Girish Wagh, who is known for putting Tata on the right track, is well-known. for Better vehicles will bring you more success. He is also known for being a demanding and aggressive leader that often upsets his team.