Looking for Gautam Khaitan Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Advocate and Managing Partner in O.P Khaitan & Co.|
|The Famous for||Being the Managing Partner in O.P Khaitan & Co.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 178 cm
In meters– 1.78m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms85 to 95 kg
in pounds– 187 Pounds
|Date of Birth||Thursday, 6 May 1965|
|Age as of 2020||55 Years|
|The birthplace||New Delhi|
|School||1983: Modern School, Delhi|
|College/University||1986: Delhi University Faculty of Law|
|Higher Education||B.Com (Hons.), LL.B|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son– Karan Khaitan
|Parents||Father– Mr O.P. Khaitan
Mother– Mrs Rekha Khaitan
|Siblings||Sister– Pallavi Laxman|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gautam Khaitan
- Gautam Khaitan is an Indian advocate and Managing Partner in O.P Khaitan & Co.
- His first practice was as an advocate.
- His experience as an advocate is impressive. for various leading multinational & national companies, banks & financial institutions all over the world.
- He was the director of various public listed companies including, Texmaco Infrastructure & Holdings Ltd. (formerly Texmaco Limited), Bharat Seats Ltd., AMJ Land Holdings Ltd. (formerly known as Pudumjee Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd.), FACOR Alloys Ltd., and Aravali Securities & Finance Ltd from where he resigned later.
- He is also a member in good standing of various organizations such as LAWASIA (International Bar Association), and the International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, the Bar Association of Supreme Court of India, the Bar Association of Delhi High Court, the Society of Indian Law Firms, the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Council for Small & Medium Enterprises, the Indo-American India Chamber of Commerce, the Indo- Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, and the ADVOC Asia.
- His experience as an advocate includes practice at the Supreme Court of India, High Court and District Courts.
- His specializations include Corporate Law, Corporate Litigation and Cros Border Transactions. Arbitration, Acquisitions and Structuring are some of his other areas.
- When he was asked about his contribution towards ‘Doing Business’ team in 2018 and 2019, in an interview, he said,
As I am a daily business regulator in India, I was one of the experts contributing to this project. I interacted with the Doing Business team in conference calls, written correspondence, and visit to my office by the global team. Additionally, I completed written surveys.
- Fluent in Hindi and English.
- He enjoys traveling and London is his favorite city.
- According to him, the most useful business-related book read by him is “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki.
- His favourite non-business book is ‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ by Mitch Albom.
- If money was not an issue, then what would you do right now? He replied,
The Himalayas would be my ideal place to live. Its peaceful and tranquil setting fascinates my to the brim.
- Jack Ma, co-founder of Alibaba Group and executive chairman thereof, is someone he admires.
- According to him his superpower is “Winning friends and influencing people!”
- WhatsApp is the app he relies on most for staying in touch with his friends.
- He loves this quote:
The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive, and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” —Tommy Hilfiger
- He spoke candidly about his passions and the obstacles that he has overcome in an interview.
It is my passion to excel at what I do. It is my passion to master new skills quickly. Smile from the heart and smile more. Remember to be grateful The Universe holds a special place in your heart for People who are grateful I’ve overcome fear! Fear has taught me to not be afraid of anything.