Looking for Gautam Gulati Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Nickname||Gauti India Today|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters172 cm
In meters– 1.72m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Make your debut||TV (Actor). ‘Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki’ (2008) as young Duryodhana
Film: Darpok/ Coward (2014)
Web-Series: ‘Operation Cobra’ (2019) as ‘Karan Singh’
|Date of birth||Friday, 27/11/87|
|Age as of 2019||32 years|
|School||L. S. Raheja College of Arts & Commerce in Delhi|
|College/University||Hansraj College, Delhi Medium|
|Caste||Khatri or Jatt Wikipedia|
|Food habits||Non-Vegetarian India Today|
|Hobbies||Dance and Gymming|
|Tattoo||To his right arm
|The Controversy||Bigg Boss 8: He went to the toilet with Diandra, his co-contestant and didn’t come out. for long. They took their microphones outside. Diandra & Gautam kissed in front of live Cameras in Bigg Boss 8. India Today|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• He was in a relationship with an Australian girl.
• Diandra Sores (Model)
Mother– Anurag Gulati India.com
|Siblings||Brother– Mohit Gulati (elder)
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan and John Abraham|
|Collection of Cars||BMW
Gautam Gulati: Some less-known facts
- Does Gautam Gulati drink alcohol?:
- He was brought up in Delhi.
- He began working as a model after he graduated.
- A few television commercials featured him. According to reports, he appeared on a commercial for TV with Amitabh Chan, an iconic Bollywood actor.
- He did his training in dancing from Shiamak Davar’s dance school.
- He debuted in the Ekta Kapoor’s mythological serial, ‘Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki’ (2008), the serial was a major flop. According to reports, the show is one of India’s worst.
- He auditioned for the popular TV reality show, ‘MTV Roadies 5’ but failed to impress the judges in the personal interview round.
- Reportedly, before making his career as an actor, he worked behind the cameras in many Bollywood films, incuding Salman Khan’s film, ‘Veer’ (2010).
- He auditioned for the Bollywood film, ‘Aashiqui 2’ (2013), but he got rejected.
- He has appeared in many TV serials, like ‘Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna’ (2008) as Teji and ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ (2010) as Shauraya Khanna; a gay character in the serial.
- He came into the limelight with the Star Plus’ superhit serial, ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ (2011).
- In 2011, he participated in the Colors TV’s popular reality show, ‘Bigg Boss 8.’ He gained immense popularity with this Bigg Boss 8 won and showed support for Gauti. His fans made an anthem in his support ‘We Love We Love Gauti.’
- He appeared in two short films in 2014, ‘Darpok’ (Coward) and ‘Siddhartha- The Buddha.’ He is the first Indian television actor to walk on the red carpet at the Cannes International Film Festival for the screening of his movie Darpok (Coward).
- He was invited as guest in various TV shows, like ‘India’s Next Top Model’ (2015), ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’ (2015), and ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ (2017).
- He has appeared in the music video, ‘Teddy Bear’ along with Kanika Kapoor Ikka Singh.
- He has acted in a few Bollywood films, like ‘Azhar’ (2016) and ‘Behen Hogi Teri’ (2017).
- in 2019, he started his own fashion label, ‘Styled by GG’ in London.
- He hosted the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge,’ in 2020.
- He was roped in the Salman Khan’s film ‘Radhe’ (2020).
- He is a style icon and has been awarded many style prizes.
- His cover has appeared in many magazines.
- He has already walked up the ramp for There are many top fashion designers in India.
- He loves animals and posts photos with them on his social media pages.
- In an interview, Gautam’s mother revealed that he is a fitness freak and had abs since he was 17.
- He’s a Nutella fan and enjoys eating one to two spoons every day.
- He shared with us his #MeToo moments in an interview.
I did it! Someone tried to get at me 10 years back. At 21 years of age, someone tried to make me misbehave. I totally rejected that man. Obviously, I was thrown out of the modelling shoot but I didn’t care. I anyway wanted to be an actor, so modelling wasn’t that imperative for me. It was so easy for me to do it (go against the harasser).”