Looking for Gajraj Ro, Age, Wife and Children, Family Biography, and More Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Actor, Ad Filmmaker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters175 cm
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Hair Colour||Salt and pepper|
|Date of birth||Year 1971|
|Age in 2019.||48 years|
|The birthplace||Dungarpur, Rajasthan|
|Hobbies||Reading and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Two sons are his. The elder son of his is a graphic designer student.|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Cricketer(s)||Yuvraj Singh, Sachin Tendulkar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gajraj Rao
- Gajraj Rao was raised in Delhi and came from a family of lower middle-class Rajasthani families.
- His father was a railway worker in India. With his parents, he used to reside in Delhi’s railway colony. He stated that in an interview:
While I lived in the railway colony, I picked up many dialects. You would find someone from Himachal Pradesh or from Punjab. Or even a part of Uttar Pradesh. They fascinated me so I kept practicing them. That was probably the start of my acting ability, which suddenly led to me being called by his name. The family also took yearly trips in Rajasthan to Dungarpur. We would either get off in Ratlam or Ahmedabad, travelling by Deluxe or Sarvodaya Express.”
- He joined a theater group at the tender age of 16. He attended the famous theatre group, ‘Act One’ with the film actors, Manoj Bajpayee and Ashish Vidyarthi.
- He shared his interest in theatres during an interview.
A friend recommended me to theatre when I was at Delhi University. I watched Sandhya Chhaya at Shri Ram Centre For Performing Arts, Mandi House. It was incredible to see the power of theatre. The audience was about 100, with two actors playing senior citizens. The lighting, the music… everything impressed me I slept very late that night because the experience kept replaying in my mind. My visits to Mandi House grew more frequent and I found myself drawn to the theatre. I was hooked.”
- He continued to do theatre and odd jobs later.
- Thereafter, he started working at the tailor shop, ‘Iqbal Tailors’ in Delhi. After that, he was employed in the garment factory of a close friend.
- Because of his love for literature, he was able to get a job at Navbharat Times and Hindustan Times as a freelance writer.
- Later, he was approached to write scripts. for Doordarshan’s anchors
- Siddhartha Basu an Indian TV producer noticed Basu’s work and proposed a show built on audience interaction.
- He met Pradeep Sarkar, a Bollywood writer and director. This was the turning point in his personal life. Pradeep invited him to create scripts for His ad film. Gajraj accepted it and worked together for It could take a while.
- Tigmanshu, Rao’s friend, introduced Rao the famed director Shekhar Kaur. Shekhar offered him the role of Ashok Chand Thakur in the Bollywood film ‘Bandit Queen’ (1994).
- In 2003, Gajraj, along with his friend Subrat Ray, opened an ad commercial production house, ‘Code Red Film.’ Gajraj has acted and directed many popular ad films.
- Some of the ad films made under his production house are Maruti Suzuki, Samsung, Cadbury, Reliance Foundation, HUL, McDonald’s, Flipkart, Taaza Tea, and Procter & Gamble.
- His company was awarded at Adfest Asia. Promax Singapore. The Cup. Asia Pacific Advertising.
- Many Bollywood movies have featured him, including Dil Se (1998), Aks (1901), Dil Hai Tumhaara(2002), Black Friday (2007) and Aamir (2008).
- An award-winning ad film; depicting the significance of respecting the National Anthem of Indian was made under his production house,’ Code Red Films.’
- He has appeared in many web-series, including ‘A Day With RD Sharma’ (2016), ‘F.A.T.H.E.R.S.’ (2017), ‘Tech Conversations with Dad’ (2018), and ‘TVF Tripling Season 2’ (2019).
- He has directed a short video named ‘Rorito: Write the New.’ He has also produced documentaries like ‘Budhia Singh: Born to Run’ (2016) and ‘The Tribal Scoop’ (2018).
- He came into the limelight with the Bollywood film ‘Badhaai Ho’ in 2018. In the movie, he played the role of Jeetendra Kaushik, the father of Ayushmann Khurrana.
- He appeared in Bollywood films like ‘Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan’ and ‘Lootcase’ in 2020.
- He shared his experiences as an ad-filmmaker in an interview.
Nitesh Tiwari was the one who gave me my second ad. Although I was considered a novice, he loved me. This is a three minute film for Sonata Tamilfor Lintas was then led by Balki and did extremely well. V Manikantan, a well-known cinematographer, was a colleague of mine. He’s a great influence in my journey.”
- His many honors have included the following: for his film ‘Badhaai Ho’ 2018.
- In ‘The Kapil Sharma Show,’ he revealed that he calls his wife every 30 minutes. He also said that he calls his wife every 30 minutes.
‘I saw a European film once. In that movie, there is a couple who are married. Both of these people are forgotten. After thisThe partner who is the victim feels the couple have never had anything to share that would be worth reminiscing about. After watching the film, I decided that from now on, whatever will happen in my life will keep my wife updated.”